Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 10:09 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:04 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm

» THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!
T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
T-34: The Movie I_vote_lcapT-34: The Movie I_voting_barT-34: The Movie I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
T-34: The Movie I_vote_lcapT-34: The Movie I_voting_barT-34: The Movie I_vote_rcap 

T-34: The Movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stince
General
General
Stince

T-34: The Movie Empty
PostSubject: T-34: The Movie   T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 9:52 pm

The film is based on a true story and set in 1944 and the story follows a courageous group of Russian soldiers who "managed to escape from German captivity in a half-destroyed legendary T-34 tank." The synopsis goes on to say that "those were the times of unforgettable bravery, fierce fighting, unbreakable love, and legendary miracles."

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: T-34: The Movie   T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 9:13 am

Since MikeC was talking about the new "Final Stand" Russian war movie, I'd thread resurrect this and comment.

I really liked this movie even without the glaring faults in the plot.
- Clean out this T-34 of corpses & stuff and not a single German is sent in before or after to inspect or remove any possible small arms or grenades that the dead tankers would have in the tank (thereby finding the live ammunition).
- The ricochets! For the love of GOD! the bounced shell off the brick road, while entertaining and required for plot armour, has my physics mind screaming at me.
-There are many little things but again, plot armour. Using an AP round against a truck. Pistol locked back and still going click with trigger pulls. Finding Diesel fuel in Germany in 1944 (Oh hell no). Didn't Czechoslovakia cease to exist in 1939 (or did they forget to tell the Russians)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Robert B. Marks
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: T-34: The Movie   T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 8:00 pm

T-34 is a fun movie, but the one I really enjoyed recently was Tanks for Stalin (which CAN be found for free on Youtube if you look hard enough).

Basically, it's 1940, and the two prototypes of the T-34 have to be driven from the factory to Moscow in time for a parade, which is the only opportunity they will have to be selected as the next tank of the Red Army.  And they become a chaos magnet.

The drive itself actually happened.  I'm fairly sure most of the incidents of chaos are embellishments.  But it's one of the most fun movies I've seen in a very long time.  Let's just say that I'm being very vague about what happens, because this is the sort of movie you don't want spoilers for.

EDIT: I suppose I should mention that the T-34 prototypes get feature billing in the opening credits.

And here is the trailer:

Back to top Go down
knispel
Retired
knispel

PostSubject: Re: T-34: The Movie   T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 11:37 pm

Jarlath wrote:
Since MikeC was talking about the new "Final Stand" Russian war movie, I'd thread resurrect this and comment.

I really liked this movie even without the glaring faults in the plot.
- Clean out this T-34 of corpses & stuff and not a single German is sent in before or after to inspect or remove any possible small arms or grenades that the dead tankers would have in the tank (thereby finding the live ammunition).
- The ricochets! For the love of GOD! the bounced shell off the brick road, while entertaining and required for plot armour, has my physics mind screaming at me.
-There are many little things but again, plot armour. Using an AP round against a truck. Pistol locked back and still going click with trigger pulls. Finding Diesel fuel in Germany in 1944 (Oh hell no). Didn't Czechoslovakia cease to exist in 1939 (or did they forget to tell the Russians)?  
 Tanks for the laughs. Russian film makers taking liberties.
Can't wait for your next reviews.
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: T-34: The Movie   T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 9:03 pm

Found this on YouTube with the FireStick on the TV. I really enjoyed it and it's based on a true story. Nice to see a KV-1 being the star and lots of nice T-34s as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml02iaS7soM
Back to top Go down
Robert B. Marks
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: T-34: The Movie   T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 10:23 am

Abteilung 506 wrote:
Found this on YouTube with the FireStick on the TV. I really enjoyed it and it's based on a true story. Nice to see a KV-1 being the star and lots of nice T-34s as well

Tankers is a really good movie.  I'd go as far as to call it the Russian Fury.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: T-34: The Movie   T-34: The Movie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 12:56 am

Abteilung 506 wrote:

They did a really good job on the KV. There are telltale signs of the JS-3 underneath it but I was pretty convinced for a while. I don't believe there is a working KV left in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-34: The Movie   T-34: The Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-34: The Movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1