Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Today at 9:52 am

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:04 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm

» THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!
Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
Airbrusher's Collection I_vote_lcapAirbrusher's Collection I_voting_barAirbrusher's Collection I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
Airbrusher's Collection I_vote_lcapAirbrusher's Collection I_voting_barAirbrusher's Collection I_vote_rcap 

Airbrusher's Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stince
General
General
Stince

Airbrusher's Collection Empty
PostSubject: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 10:09 pm

Greg's family asked me to post some of his stuff on here to see any club members would be interested in any of it.
As some of you know Greg would occasional jump from one project to another and with the combination of all his stuff being packed up, some of these are missing some pieces and controllers.  I will do my best to store a lot of it out.

These are hard to price due to missing parts and the custom work that has been done to them,
so only make fair offers please!

1/16 Tamyia Leopard - no electronics, looks like it might have the old single clutch gearbox
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4912
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4910
Airbrusher's Collection 16020709372917236513956288

1/24 RC M1A2 - not sure what is in it
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4911

1/24 RC M1A2 - not sure what is in it
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4914

1/24 T-34-85 with controller
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4915

1/16 Heng Long Sherman with stock electronics
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4913

WPL C-44KM 1/12 scale trucks with winches, and added truck beds/roofs and only found one controller
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4919

1/16 Heng Long Trucks of variance models
A Bruder truck, not RC
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4917
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4918

1/16 Heng Long Tiger 1
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4921

1/16 Heng Long Panther with custom zimmerit
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4920

1/16 Heng Long KV-1 with controller
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4922

Second 1/16 Heng Long KV-1
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4923

1/16 metal T-34 tracks
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4924

Clark Board TK-22 for KV
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4925

1/16 Heng Long Truck
Airbrusher's Collection 20201214

2 Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark Trucks with custom parts
Airbrusher's Collection 20201110

He also has:
2 Heng Long Tiger bottom hulls
Trupenter T-34-76 kit (not sure if it a full kit)
Trupenter SU-100 kit (not a full kit)

Remember look for fair offers!

Last edited by Stince on Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2021 11:19 pm

Hey Stince, I would be interested in the Leo1A4 if no one else is just because there was some history. I think Greg got it from Les and I actually worked on the lower for Les when it was his.

Also the two 1/24 Leo are actually M1A2s.

MikeC.
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 8:36 am

That is a good collection indeed.
And a heck of a lot of trucks!

I'd be interested in the Tamiya Leo if MikeC is willing to let me have a shot at it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 9:12 am

Stince wrote:

1/10 or 1/12? RC Jeeps  - not sure of make and only found one controller
Airbrusher's Collection Img_4919

These are WPL C-44KM 1/12 scale trucks with winches, and added truck beds/roofs.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 9:29 am

Jarlath wrote:

I'd be interested in the Tamiya Leo if MikeC is willing to let me have a shot at it.

Mike no problem you can have it. I worked on enough of them (Got one from Dean then fixed it up and traded it back to him, work on Les' and then the Gepard). Have fun !
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 9:35 am

MikeC wrote:
Jarlath wrote:

Mike no problem you can have it. I worked on enough of them (Got one from Dean then fixed it up and traded it back to him, work on Les' and then the Gepard). Have fun !

I recall that one as I troubleshot the control system back at the Mississauga field awhile back. Jury rigged a y-harness for the receiver if I recall correctly
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 9:40 am

Probably there is not many of them running around. They are basically set up as half track mode on Clark.
Back to top Go down
dougjobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 9:44 am

hi i am interested in the jeeps could you pm me with details thanks Doug Aye Aye
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 9:49 am

Oh also Derek, I think the controller you have with the 1/16 Sherman is actually for the two 1/24 M1/A2s. That is the standard 1/24 controller for that series of tanks. I think they are Heng Long's but the controller looks like it is either Marui or VsTank which would make them much more valuable than Heng Longs.
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 10:33 am

OK. I emailed you Derek. Interested in the Tamiya Leo, 1/16 Sherman, and the remains of the SU-100 kit (depending on what is left...)
Back to top Go down
Maczek
Private

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 11:09 am

Hi Mike,
I would be interested in one of the 1/16 tracks and one KV-1.
What would be the best way to have a close look at those items and discuss the $$$$.
I have some other items for sale or exchange as well.
I'm a new on this forum so any good advise of "communication" would be beneficial for me.
E-mail or phone # is OK with me.
Regards,
Maczek (Wojtek)
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 11:26 am

Maczek wrote:
Hi Mike,
What would be the best way to have a close look at those items and discuss the $$$$.
I'm a new on this forum so any good advise of "communication" would be beneficial for me.
Regards,
Maczek (Wojtek)

Hey Wojtek,
It is not me selling these, it is Derek (aka Stince) on behalf of Greg's (Airbrushler's) Estate.
Greg passed away earlier this year. So odds are that you will not be able to trade anything for these (entirely up to Derek & the family however).

All depends if we can get Derek to trek up to Waterloo field with his truck full of RC tanks/trucks.
Otherwise, you contact him either in this thread or via a private message on the forum.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 1:10 pm

Mike I am pretty sure the two Trumpeter kit is from me that I sent to Greg. Derek can confirmed it but iif it is the content should be as follows:

- T34/76 is the Early version (Not the Mickey Mouse) and has all turret parts removed (I did a T34/76 Early with a Taigen chassis).

- SU-100 only has the lower chassis. Upper and casement bits are sitting on Dean's to do work bench.

It was my kit bashing leftovers. Greg was interested in parts so I sent lots of stuff to him.

MikeC.
Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 11:29 pm

dougjobe wrote:
hi i am interested in the jeeps could you pm me with details thanks Doug Aye Aye

Which one are you interested in?

Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 11:48 pm

Maczek wrote:
Hi Mike,
Regards,
Maczek (Wojtek)

Hi Wojtek,
Sorry it would be difficult to get a closer look at the moment, as the items are still with Greg’s family in Windsor. But if let me know which ones you are interested in, I can see about getting more information.

Just send me a private message for the details.

Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 11:52 pm

MikeC wrote:
Mike I am pretty sure the two Trumpeter kit is from me that I sent to Greg. Derek can confirmed it but iif it is the content should be as follows:

- T34/76 is the Early version (Not the Mickey Mouse) and has all turret parts removed (I did a T34/76 Early with a Taigen chassis).

- SU-100 only has the lower chassis. Upper and casement bits are sitting on Dean's to do work bench.

It was my kit bashing leftovers. Greg was interested in parts so I sent lots of stuff to him.

MikeC.

I think you are correct Mike, one of the boxes still had your address stuck on it. Greg sure liked collecting parts and kit bashing.

Back to top Go down
dougjobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 9:31 am

I would be interested in both if you could pm me info I would be greatful thanks Doug Aye Aye
Back to top Go down
Negaduck
Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 6:12 pm

what is that sea foam coloured truck?

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 8:39 am

Negaduck wrote:

Looks like a MN-99 from Banggood.

Airbrusher's Collection Fa579810
Back to top Go down
Negaduck
Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 5:44 pm

What’s the difference between the sent box and the outbox?

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 6:08 pm

Negaduck wrote:
Outbox is a holding area for mail that is in process of being sent and received.

Sometimes mail gets stuck in the outbox. Edit the message and hit send again.
Back to top Go down
Negaduck
Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 8:57 pm

It’s only giving me a delete option and I tried sending it again and it ended up in the outbox again

General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm

Negaduck wrote:
It’s only giving me a delete option and I tried sending it again and it ended up in the outbox again

Don’t worry I got your message thumbs up

Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 9:44 pm

Jarlath wrote:
Negaduck wrote:

Looks like a MN-99 from Banggood.

Airbrusher's Collection Fa579810

Thanks Mike, I knew he got it Banggood but could find the name.

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 11:10 pm

Jarlath wrote:
Negaduck wrote:
Outbox is a holding area for mail that is in process of being sent and received.

Sometimes mail gets stuck in the outbox. Edit the message and hit send again.

When mail is sitting in the outbox that means it has not been open/read yet by the receiver. When it is in your sent box that means it has been open/read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airbrusher's Collection   Airbrusher's Collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airbrusher's Collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next