Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 2:04 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Today at 12:15 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 5:08 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
The Club, The future?  I_vote_lcapThe Club, The future?  I_voting_barThe Club, The future?  I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
The Club, The future?  I_vote_lcapThe Club, The future?  I_voting_barThe Club, The future?  I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Chimo
Jarlath
Maczek
AngryMonkey
treemagnet
Shoveler74

The Club, The future?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Club, The future?
Yes, I am willing to pay full dues
The Club, The future?  I_vote_lcap77%The Club, The future?  I_vote_rcap
 77% [ 10 ]
I would rather pay for each time I show up
The Club, The future?  I_vote_lcap15%The Club, The future?  I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
I will attend fewer meets
The Club, The future?  I_vote_lcap0%The Club, The future?  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't think I will attend at these rates
The Club, The future?  I_vote_lcap8%The Club, The future?  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Other
The Club, The future?  I_vote_lcap0%The Club, The future?  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

The Club, The future?  Empty
PostSubject: The Club, The future?    The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 10:52 pm

[ltr]Hi Guys,

Here is the tentative Schedule for 2022.

But first, we need to talk about Club Membership fees. As covid comes to an end we either make the field sustainable or we come up with something else. NO ONE should have to be out of pocket for expenses like weed killer, paint, weedwacker fuel, food, stones, bricks, new field props, tents, tables, etc... Of course this is open to the membership to discuss at this point and final discussion and decision will be held Saturday night at Aquino, but I have included a poll (it is anonymous)here just to get a feel from the club. Let the discussion begin!

The decision has been made to give non Waterloo Rod and Gun club members the option to pay $175.00 (this is a family rate at this point as well) for the season or  pay an $25.00 attendance fee for each battleday or weekend event (12 dates at this point) This seems fairer to those who can only attend once in a while and/or come from far away. I know that fuel costs are through the roof so we want to make it as reasonable as possible for you to come and battle while at the same time raising enough funds to cover upkeep of the field and a payment to the Rod and Gun Club for the use of the ground.

For lunch this year we are going to ask that you either donate $5.00 to the cause or you can bring your own of course...

So what do you get for your $175.00 Club Membership Fee? 

1. Use of the battlefield at anytime outside of regular scheduled battledays
2. Weekend pass to Aquino weekend is included
3. Membership card
4. Club patch
5. Entry into the Annual sanctioned CanAm R/C Tank Club Battle Royale Points Competition. (prizes! awards! and more! details soon!)

Here is the schedule:

April 23 FIELD WORK This one will be no attendance fee for those who show up to work. Of course there will be some play in the afternoon.

May 7th FIELD WORK as above

May 14 FIELD WORK as above

June 3-4-5 AQUINO WEEKEND at the Ontario Regiment Museum in Oshawa. Fee is $25.00 for a weekend pass. You are going to want to do this in advance through the club as the regular price for a weekend pass is $60.00 dollars! Even just a Saturday pass is $35.00!!! This will also be the start of the Annual sanctioned CanAm R/C Tank Club Battle Royale Points Competition.

June 18th REGULAR BATTLEDAY! 

July 8-9-10  BATTLE ROYALE WEEKEND! This will be a 2 day competition

July 23 REGULAR BATTLEDAY 

August 12-13-14 The GREG CUNNINGHAM (airbrusher) MEMORIAL BATTLE WEEKEND!  I know a lot of you new guys didn't know Greg but we have never done a proper send off for Greg who was one of the originals and a great all-round guy.

August 27 REGULAR BATTLEDAY! This is also the Saturday that the Waterloo Rod and Gun Club is having their annual pig roast. Tickets for pig roast are available.

Sept. 9-10-11 THE ER REIMER MEMORIAL BATTLE WEEKEND! This weekend is also in conjunction with the KW Flying Dutchmen's annual Airshow. 

Sept. 24 REGULAR BATTLEDAY 

Oct. 8 REGULAR BATTLEDAY 

Oct. 22 REGULAR BATTLEDAY 

Nov. 5th REGULAR BATTLEDAY 

Dec. 10th Christmas get together and CanAm R/C Tank Club Battle Royale Points Competition Awards and end of season draw! [/ltr]

Too many tanks, not enough time....

Last edited by dgsselkirk on Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: The Club, The future?    The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2022 11:35 pm

Dean are you sure about this ? $175 is less than the cost of a Clark board........ Very Happy

Just think...... If you toast a Clark board, that is all it takes to attend 12 battle days. That's a pretty good deal.

MikeC.
Back to top Go down
treemagnet
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The Club, The future?    The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 11:09 am

I am good with the club fees there has been a lot of work done on the field and if it wasn’t for Dean and helpers where else would you be able to go and have fun with your tanks?
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: The Club, The future?    The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 2:12 pm

I’m in for full club membership.
Back to top Go down
Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

PostSubject: Re: The Club, The future?    The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 1:37 pm

Hey Dean.  When you mention "Fees apply", is this over and above the annual $175?  I can understand for the Pig Roast, but what are the other fees for?  We will more than likely be in for everything.

Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

PostSubject: Re: The Club, The future?    The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 2:01 pm

Dean.  Having reread your information, am I correct with this summary?
$175       =    Annual Membership Fee
-          AQUINO + OKSANA ADD $25
-          AUGUST 12-13-14 BATTLE ROYAL WEEKEND (included)
-          AUGUST 27 – GUN CLUB PIG ROAST ADD $_____?
Add $5 each per attendance for food

It all sounds good to me.

dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: The Club, The future?    The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2022 12:07 am

Yep, looks like you have it Peter...
Aquino is included in the fee for one, so yes, for a partner an extra $25.00. All battledays and weekend battles included. Yes, any meet you attend if you want food $5.00. 

For the pig roast the gun club has the tickets for that so anyone interested we can do that closer to event.

Back to top Go down
Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

PostSubject: Re: The Club, The future?    The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 5:54 am

Great.  I guess I can pay you at Aquino or would you like it sooner?  Have your receipt book ready.  Wink

dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: The Club, The future?    The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 8:31 pm

your membership card is your receipt... :-)

Back to top Go down
Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

PostSubject: Re: The Club, The future?    The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 8:49 pm

Aye Aye

Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: The Club, The future?    The Club, The future?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2022 4:22 pm

This post is to move this thread to the top; it has the battle day schedule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Club, The future?    The Club, The future?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Club, The future?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1