Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 1:15 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 12:51 pm

» THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!
Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 9:09 am

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 3:35 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Yesterday at 12:15 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Aquino wrap up!!! I_vote_lcapAquino wrap up!!! I_voting_barAquino wrap up!!! I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Aquino wrap up!!! I_vote_lcapAquino wrap up!!! I_voting_barAquino wrap up!!! I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Chimo
Jarlath
Maczek
treemagnet
Shoveler74
AngryMonkey

Aquino wrap up!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

Aquino wrap up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Aquino wrap up!!!   Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 9:40 am

Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank EVERYONE who came out this year! Our club was well supported! The reception from the public was as always fantastic and hopefully we get those one or 2 really interested to join in on the fun! Thanks to our guests from Montreal and Peterborough for making the trip down and getting in on the action! Thanks to Big Mike for hauling all the tents and tables and as usual providing the RCEME work shop for the club! John from Matomart is hoping to convince Murphy to come and set up next year to sell HL and Mato tanks. That would be a nice plus for us!

Thanks to Mike and Karen and Jody and Lauren for the meals Friday and Saturday night! They were AWESOME!!! and the whiskey wasn't bad either...  russian

Nice to see Mitch make the trip and playing driver for Norma so she came back too! Russell, get better! We missed your usual banter you were a pretty sick boy...
Thank you Mike for bringing out your Ukraine stuff! and is that a first you staying over Saturday night??? Ren, Martin, Peter and company, good to see you guys out too! 

And last but not least thank you to my wife for putting up with me and letting me purchase and bring the big girl to the show! I don't really know how or why she puts up with me...

CALLING ALL PICTURES!!!! I had NO chance to really do any pictures this year so please guys if you have interesting shots especially of the club post them all here! I did manage to get my pics of the RAM on the Kangaroo...  Very Happy If you have any problems downloading them here send them to me email and I will post them for you...

SEE EVERYONE ON NEXT BATTLEDAY THE 24TH!!!
Aquino wrap up!!! 20230610
Aquino wrap up!!! 20230611

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

Aquino wrap up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquino wrap up!!!   Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 9:58 am

I forgot to ask them if the Ram's small turret was fully functional (except the MG).
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

Aquino wrap up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquino wrap up!!!   Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 10:02 am

On this Kangaroo yes, it is. They think they will have the RAM tank proper they are working on restored and will probably be at Aquino 2025... :-)

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

Aquino wrap up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquino wrap up!!!   Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 11:45 pm

Aquino wrap up!!! Nkn_0110
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Sponsored content

Aquino wrap up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquino wrap up!!!   Aquino wrap up!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aquino wrap up!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1