Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 5:26 am

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 5:08 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Tongde Pro Churchills for sale I_vote_lcapTongde Pro Churchills for sale I_voting_barTongde Pro Churchills for sale I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Tongde Pro Churchills for sale I_vote_lcapTongde Pro Churchills for sale I_voting_barTongde Pro Churchills for sale I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Chimo
Jarlath
treemagnet
Shoveler74
AngryMonkey
Maczek

Tongde Pro Churchills for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Empty
PostSubject: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 11:59 pm

Hey Guys,

I have ordered 4 of these awesome new Allied tanks in the pro metal version configuration. I have 2 left.  I ordered 4 because that saved on shipping. I am hoping there is little or no customs on it going to try out the electronics when they arrive but of course will be looking to add a clark for battling. :-)

A chance to own another Allied tank that was unique and used by Canadian forces. I am looking forward to getting them! 
  New TD 2.0 tank board.
- Cannon recoil function, cannon flash LED with firing sound effects.
- Turret rotates about 350 degrees,
- Gun barrel elevation, metal barrel
- Proportion smoke when driving and idling with engine sounds.
- Infrared combating system.
- Most hatches can open.
- Front Machine gun light, sound, and rotation function.
- Mantle machine gun light and sound effects.
- Front lights.
- On/off switch hidden in the front door.
- Metal spring suspension.
- Adjustable track tensioner.
- Metal suspension arms. (Metal upgrade version)
- Metal roadwheel set. (Metal upgrade version)
- Metal idler Wheel and sprocket. (Metal upgrade version)
- Metal track (Metal upgrade version)
- Metal gearbox with steel gears. (Metal upgrade version)

Tongde Pro Churchills for sale _20240123125923_1706333696028

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 am

$?

And how much for electronic upgrades?

And for a cool ‘Dean custom paint’ job?

And custom Canadian decals’?
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am

At the moment $560 cdn. Hopefully they slide through customs without getting nailed. 

Clark boards tk50s will be $129 US as per Matomart. A paint job I will wait to see the tank. Decals that's easy I have lots of Brit and Canadian decals cheap! grin
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am

Do the tensioners actually work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 am

Supposedly!

Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 12:49 pm

dgsselkirk wrote:
Supposedly!
LOL... That does not fill me with confidence... MikeC, do your tensioners on your Crocodile actually work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 pm

Jarlath wrote:
dgsselkirk wrote:
Supposedly!
LOL... That does not fill me with confidence... MikeC, do your tensioners on your Crocodile actually work?

Yes it does. Very well I might add. The front screw (one on each side) cross thread into the idler shaft. Because it is the same shaft you could in theory adjust the two independently which would make the shaft uneven. 

Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Img_5310
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 pm

Dean I will take one off you as well. Will do anther variant. I am still thinking about the Black Prince but I think it is too much work as I am suppose to widen the hull as well.

There is also this "What-If" Super Churchill. Basically a Mk VII with a Centurion turret.......
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 pm

Okay thanks Mike! I did the math on the Black prince because that was what I wanted to do too. I know the hull would have to be wider but only by 10" so converted to scale that is 15mm. I know it would be nice to do but will have to see...

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm

I am almost okay without widening the deck, but the sloping side fender is an issue. There is simply no room for it. Not too sure what they did with the real thing. Should have taken a closer look when I was at Bovington. 

I can try to get a Comet turret which is the closest thing to it. Get our chinese friend to just print the comet turret.

That would be something.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 pm

Figured it out. The Churchill idlers are mounted straight out on the side plate but the black prince is on an angled down plate. So the idler drops and allow the fender to angled down as well.
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 pm

The Black Prince would be pretty cool; doesn’t the BP have different supports for the road wheels?
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 pm

Haven't looked at it that closely but when they get here will study it more.grin

Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 8:49 pm

One sporty looking tank:

Tongde Pro Churchills for sale 7abd1c10
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 11:14 am

I think all you need to is to flip the idler mounting plate in the front and you will be able to lower the from track fender. The extra support can be make out of styrene and glue on the side. Of course you have to get the Comet ish turret somewhere, either from Ludwig or our Chinese friend who is 3D printing every tank under the sun and he would agree to only print the turret for you.

Lots of moving parts but definitely doable.

Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Church11
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:55 am

I would really like to eventually get one of these but I have a self imposed moratorium this year on buying any more tanks. In the meantime I will have my totally gutted, rebuilt and repainted Jagdpanther finished soon to deal with this new threat on the field Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 4:52 pm

Supposed to be arriving tomorrow!!! Excited!

Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 5:24 pm

Will you be bringing it out to the field on Saturday? I'd like to see one running in the wild as opposed to just the internet posts of it
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 5:31 pm

yes

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 6:01 pm

Abteilung 506 wrote:
Will you be bringing it out to the field on Saturday? I'd like to see one running in the wild as opposed to just the internet posts of it

Martin bring your wallet. When you see it in the wild you will want to buy one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tongde Pro Churchills for sale   Tongde Pro Churchills for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tongde Pro Churchills for sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1