The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.
 
CalendarLog inHomeRegisterGalleryFAQ
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tamiya recoil motor
Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 12:01 am

» Christian Ludwig Fire
Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeby Airbrushler Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» My next project - Asiatam FAMO
Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:49 pm

» Battleday Sep 21, 2019
Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeby hachleopard2 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 pm

» Clark's Recoil Kit
Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:04 pm

» Grease and Gears!
Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:50 pm

» Battle Weekend Sept. 6-7-8 Are you in???
Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeby treemagnet Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:15 pm

» Tanker of the Year Points Standings 2019
Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeby Strato50 Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:29 am

» The Japanese Tiger Tank
Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeby Negaduck Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:09 pm

Top posting users this month
MikeC
Forum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_lcapForum Background Colour; Options? I_voting_barForum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_rcap 
Jarlath
Forum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_lcapForum Background Colour; Options? I_voting_barForum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_rcap 
Shoveler74
Forum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_lcapForum Background Colour; Options? I_voting_barForum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_rcap 
knispel
Forum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_lcapForum Background Colour; Options? I_voting_barForum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_rcap 
Airbrushler
Forum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_lcapForum Background Colour; Options? I_voting_barForum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_rcap 
Negaduck
Forum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_lcapForum Background Colour; Options? I_voting_barForum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
Forum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_lcapForum Background Colour; Options? I_voting_barForum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_rcap 
Strato50
Forum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_lcapForum Background Colour; Options? I_voting_barForum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_rcap 
Stince
Forum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_lcapForum Background Colour; Options? I_voting_barForum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_rcap 
kaptain Jack
Forum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_lcapForum Background Colour; Options? I_voting_barForum Background Colour; Options? I_vote_rcap 

Share
 

 Forum Background Colour; Options?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glen B
Major General
Major General
Glen B

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 67
Location : Fort Erie, Ontario

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:02 am

Is there any way that the background on the forum can be changed?

It may be OK for the younger members but a "geezer", like me can find the white letters on black tough to read. Embarassed


I am on the Victory Owners Motorcycle forum and they have the option to coose the background and font colours, but I have not been able to find anything like that, here.

_____________________________________________
"Luck favours the prepared!."
Back to top Go down
White Tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

Posts : 343
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 31
Location : Burnaby,BC

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:04 am

I like the set up i just hate the Green camo......

_____________________________________________
Forum Background Colour; Options? Signature
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Major General
Major General
Glen B

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 67
Location : Fort Erie, Ontario

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:13 am

White Tiger wrote:
I like the set up
......

I would have, too, 30 to 40 years ago................................it sucks to get old Laughing

_____________________________________________
"Luck favours the prepared!."
Back to top Go down
White Tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

Posts : 343
Join date : 2013-04-04
Age : 31
Location : Burnaby,BC

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:14 am

Gah what am i the youngest person here! lol

_____________________________________________
Forum Background Colour; Options? Signature
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Major General
Major General
Glen B

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 67
Location : Fort Erie, Ontario

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:32 am

It isn't so much not liking the background.

I am still getting used to being a geezer.

I still see quite well but one thing that happens is that certain lighting conditions and colours do mess with you, hard to explain. Fortunately I still see the little parts and details on a toy tank quite well Very Happy

_____________________________________________
"Luck favours the prepared!."
Back to top Go down
Lincs Winks Wayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Lincs Winks Wayne

Posts : 336
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 75
Location : Fort Erie

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:36 am

Glen B wrote:
It isn't so much not liking the background.

I am still getting used to being a geezer.

I still see quite well but one thing that happens is that certain lighting conditions and colours do mess with you, hard to explain. Fortunately I still see the little parts and details on a toy tank quite well Very Happy

Glen:
Maybe we will have to visit these " So called young ones and make them an offer they can't refuse " It's not about failing eyesight , pieces and parts its about building the most, best armour to roll over the the young'ns on the battlefield. EH !!
Just don't pick red print on a dark blue background I have seen sites like that and it hurts to try and read on them.

Just in case anyone is watching ( Glen is not the old Geezer in the group )

Wayne
Back to top Go down
Stince
General
General
Stince

Posts : 2279
Join date : 2012-03-21
Age : 45
Location : Windsor, Ontario

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Glen I did a search and the user does not have the option to change the colours. I can change the overall colour scheme if the majority choose too, but I will need to shut the forum down for a couple of days.

I have increase the font size a bit, so hopefully that helps a bit.

_____________________________________________
HL Panzer III   |   HL Tiger   |   HL Jagdpanther   |   HL Panther   |   Mato Sherman
Hooben Elefant   |   HL Pershing   |   HL Bergepanzer IV   |   Tamiya Leopard 1A   |   WSN T-34
HL "Golden" Pan-Tiger   |   M16 Halftrack   |   HL Panzer IV   |   Tamiya KV-1   |   Tamiya Tiger
Back to top Go down
http://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Glen B
Major General
Major General
Glen B

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 67
Location : Fort Erie, Ontario

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:04 pm

No, don't bother changing the background.

I couldn't stand to have it off line for a few days Shocked Wink

I can just enlarge it a bit, here.

_____________________________________________
"Luck favours the prepared!."
Back to top Go down
Lincs Winks Wayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Lincs Winks Wayne

Posts : 336
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 75
Location : Fort Erie

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Glen B wrote:
No, don't bother changing the background.

I couldn't stand to have it off line for a few days Shocked Wink

I can just enlarge it a bit, here.

Glen:
Just a slight change in direction.
I just love your avatar, but she is causing me some severe stress.
I see so much of her that when I see you I am disappointed that she is not you.
And that is depressing for the first couple of hours until you and the rest of the Can Am group take my mind in a different direction. (TANKS)

Wayne
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
General
General
Airbrushler

Posts : 2379
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 55
Location : Windsor, ON

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Lincs Winks Wayne wrote:
Glen B wrote:
No, don't bother changing the background.

I couldn't stand to have it off line for a few days Shocked Wink

I can just enlarge it a bit, here.

Glen:
Just a slight change in direction.
I just love your avatar, but she is causing me some severe stress.
I see so much of her that when I see you I am disappointed that she is not you.
And that is depressing for the first couple of hours until you and the rest of the Can Am group take my mind in a different direction. (TANKS)

Wayne


LMAO....oh Wayne... that's halarious
Back to top Go down
http://mdart8.wix.com/a-custom-rc-tanks  http://www.rcuniverse.c
Glen B
Major General
Major General
Glen B

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 67
Location : Fort Erie, Ontario

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Lincs Winks Wayne wrote:

I see so much of her that when I see you I am disappointed that she is not you.

I am used to disappointing people with my appearance Embarassed Wink Laughing

Base on the comment, I guess I should not put my other option in there, it is either worse.................................. or better Laughing

_____________________________________________
"Luck favours the prepared!."
Back to top Go down
Lincs Winks Wayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Lincs Winks Wayne

Posts : 336
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 75
Location : Fort Erie

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:54 pm

Glen B wrote:
Lincs Winks Wayne wrote:

I see so much of her that when I see you I am disappointed that she is not you.

I am used to disappointing people with my appearance Embarassed Wink Laughing

Base on the comment, I guess I should not put my other option in there, it is either worse.................................. or better Laughing

Glen:
She is perfectly fine, changing her does absolutely nothing for me.

I will just have to quietly suffer through her silent observations of our highly secretive suggestive and important group conversations.

Carry on.

Wayne
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Major General
Major General
Glen B

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 67
Location : Fort Erie, Ontario

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Will do Exclamation Wink

_____________________________________________
"Luck favours the prepared!."
Back to top Go down
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

Posts : 949
Join date : 2012-06-10
Location : Niagara

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Lincs Winks Wayne wrote:
Glen B wrote:
Lincs Winks Wayne wrote:

I see so much of her that when I see you I am disappointed that she is not you.

I am used to disappointing people with my appearance Embarassed Wink Laughing

Base on the comment, I guess I should not put my other option in there, it is either worse.................................. or better Laughing

Glen:
She is perfectly fine, changing her does absolutely nothing for me.

I will just have to quietly suffer through her silent observations of our highly secretive suggestive and important group conversations.

Carry on.

Wayne

Nothing for you ? She is hot @ @ !!! You don't have to see the rest....let you imagination do da thinking....You know you waaannaaaa... lol

Stinger

_____________________________________________
My Tanks <<== Click here

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link



Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
Lincs Winks Wayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Lincs Winks Wayne

Posts : 336
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 75
Location : Fort Erie

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Stinger wrote:
Lincs Winks Wayne wrote:
Glen B wrote:
Lincs Winks Wayne wrote:

I see so much of her that when I see you I am disappointed that she is not you.

I am used to disappointing people with my appearance Embarassed Wink Laughing

Base on the comment, I guess I should not put my other option in there, it is either worse.................................. or better Laughing

Glen:
She is perfectly fine, changing her does absolutely nothing for me.

I will just have to quietly suffer through her silent observations of our highly secretive suggestive and important group conversations.

Carry on.

Wayne

Nothing for you ? She is hot @ @ !!! You don't have to see the rest....let you imagination do da thinking....You know you waaannaaaa... lol

Stinger

You obviously are not reading (She is perfectly fine, changing her does absolutely nothing for me.) I like her as she is !!!!


Wayne
Back to top Go down
tomzag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant


Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-03-18

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Glen B wrote:
Is there any way that the background on the forum can be changed?

It may be OK for the younger members but a "geezer", like me can find the white letters on black tough to read. Embarassed


I am on the Victory Owners Motorcycle forum and they have the option to coose the background and font colours, but I have not been able to find anything like that, here.

i agree, i found it is hard to read as well, but very unique tho.
Back to top Go down
Stinger
Captain
Captain
Stinger

Posts : 949
Join date : 2012-06-10
Location : Niagara

Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:37 pm

As is seen on the "quotes", the grey is a little easier on the eyes than the bright white.

If it can't changed...it's not that big of a deal for me. Grabs glasses...that's better.

Stinger

_____________________________________________
My Tanks <<== Click here

Can-Am Tank Club <<< Web site link



Tiger I | King Tiger | Panther G | PzIII | PzIV | Stug IV | SturmTiger | Pershing/Howitzer | M16 Halftrack | M26 Super Pershing | M48 Patton | M41 Bulldog | Gepard | Leopard | KV-1 | KV-2 |T-34 |
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member2.html
Sponsored content




Forum Background Colour; Options? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Background Colour; Options?   Forum Background Colour; Options? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 

Forum Background Colour; Options?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: General Discussion-