Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 8:24 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_lcapWhat is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_voting_barWhat is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_lcapWhat is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_voting_barWhat is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
Chimo
treemagnet
Shoveler74
AngryMonkey
Smittyburger

What is your Next WWII Tank going to be?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What is your Next WWII Tank?
Sherman
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_lcap33%What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Pershing
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_lcap0%What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
T-34
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_lcap17%What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
KV-1 / KV-2
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_lcap0%What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Panzer 3 / Stug 3
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_lcap17%What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Panzer 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiger
 0% [ 0 ]
Panther / Jadgpanther
 17% [ 1 ]
King Tiger
 0% [ 0 ]
Elephant
What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_lcap16%What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Stince
General
General
Stince

What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Empty
PostSubject: What is your Next WWII Tank going to be?   What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm only allowed 10 choices, so I narrowed it down to the most popular WWII tanks.

If this goes over well then we can do one for the modern tanks.

Hopefully my next tank is the Hooben Elephant. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: What is your Next WWII Tank going to be?   What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:57 am

Currently deciding Wink

If you don't count the Panther G that I am currently working on.

It will be a late war MHN Panther in the green base coat w/yellow stripes, with "Stencils by Airbrusher", of course Smile

Last edited by Glen B on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added details)
Back to top Go down
real_hulu
Sergeant
Sergeant
real_hulu

PostSubject: Re: What is your Next WWII Tank going to be?   What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:20 am

Sherman will be my next project. Very Happy

M4A1 76 late production
771st Tank battalion, April 1945 Germany

What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? 20070319130129606
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: tank poll   What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:25 pm

i'm torn between the Panzer III and a PanzerIV not sure what one it will be yet
Back to top Go down
Captain Action
of the Pan-Tiger Panzer Div.
Captain Action

PostSubject: Re: What is your Next WWII Tank going to be?   What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:05 am

I dont see Pan -Tiger on the list ????

.....what... no one wants a Pan-tiger ???...

General
General
Stince

PostSubject: Re: What is your Next WWII Tank going to be?   What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:16 am

The Pan-Tiger was to well advance to be considered WWII tank, it will have to be placed with the modern ones.

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: What is your Next WWII Tank going to be?   What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:09 pm

I'm a fan of the T-34, just not a fan of the available options for it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your Next WWII Tank going to be?   What is your Next WWII Tank going to be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your Next WWII Tank going to be?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: General Discussion-