Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!
rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 9:09 am

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 3:35 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Yesterday at 12:15 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
rulebook link ?  I_vote_lcaprulebook link ?  I_voting_barrulebook link ?  I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
rulebook link ?  I_vote_lcaprulebook link ?  I_voting_barrulebook link ?  I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Chimo
Jarlath
Maczek
treemagnet
Shoveler74
AngryMonkey

rulebook link ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grimmmreap3r
Private

rulebook link ?  Empty
PostSubject: rulebook link ?    rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 8:39 pm

Can anyone point me to an official rulebook for the tank battle events if one exists? I looked through a bunch of topics & checked the sticky's ,maybe I missed it . 

Thanks
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

rulebook link ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rulebook link ?    rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 12:50 am

Jeremy, are you looking for tank specs or game rules ? We follow the traditional Tamiya set-up loosely, and the club has sanctioned and open battles this part year. 

For the sanctioned battle which we count points as part of the tanker of the year award and bragging rights, your tank has to be tested for realistic speed and also club receivers (apples). For open battles it is anything goes.

Game rules are usually decided on the battle day itself.

If you are looking for a specific tanks and make sure that it will work with out battle systems just post it up and people will chime in for sure.

There are couple of us in Toronto so it would be easy to show you some stuff. Otherwise come out to the field in Mississauga or K/W on battle days and you will have lots of support.

MikeC.
Back to top Go down
grimmmreap3r
Private

rulebook link ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rulebook link ?    rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 8:02 am

MikeC wrote:
Jeremy, are you looking for tank specs or game rules ? We follow the traditional Tamiya set-up loosely, and the club has sanctioned and open battles this part year. 

For the sanctioned battle which we count points as part of the tanker of the year award and bragging rights, your tank has to be tested for realistic speed and also club receivers (apples). For open battles it is anything goes.

Game rules are usually decided on the battle day itself.

If you are looking for a specific tanks and make sure that it will work with out battle systems just post it up and people will chime in for sure.

There are couple of us in Toronto so it would be easy to show you some stuff. Otherwise come out to the field in Mississauga or K/W on battle days and you will have lots of support.

MikeC.

Yes both , I'll check out Tamiya's website . Thanks ! As for tanks themselves,  I was looking at the heng long stuff cause it seems to within a better budget .
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

rulebook link ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rulebook link ?    rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 9:42 am

Sounds good. There are links and posts that tells you what you need. Heng Long was difficult to play with until recently when they have upgraded their electronic to somewhat Tamiya compatible and Dean and Tom came up with the Heng Long battle kit and now it is possible to mix them into the open battles.
Back to top Go down
grimmmreap3r
Private

rulebook link ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rulebook link ?    rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 10:21 am

MikeC wrote:
Sounds good. There are links and posts that tells you what you need. Heng Long was difficult to play with until recently when they have upgraded their electronic to somewhat Tamiya compatible and Dean and Tom came up with the Heng Long battle kit and now it is possible to mix them into the open battles.
I gotcha,  that makes sense.. its alot less headache to go with tamiya once and he done with it ? 

Could you send me a couple of these links if its not too much trouble ? Info online seems semi scarce .. or I'm not using the correct search terms lol . 

Appreciate all the info !
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

rulebook link ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rulebook link ?    rulebook link ?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 10:32 am

I know Jarlath has one that describes all the different electronics but I can't find it maybe he can add it here. Otherwise just go into Tips and Technical Support and you can pick out some of them by the title of the posts.

https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com/t3081-seeking-clarification-on-if-heng-long-7-0-boards-can-send-and-receive-hits-from-clark-tamiya-tanks

https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com/t2866-older-tamiya-tank-kit-or-newer-taigan-tank-rtr-to-start-out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rulebook link ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rulebook link ?    rulebook link ?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rulebook link ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1