Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Matomart Sale again
whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun May 05, 2024 10:59 pm

» TongDe New Tank
whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 5:48 pm

» How many Ontario Regiment shermans will be at Aquino this year?
whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitimeby Robert B. Marks Sun May 05, 2024 1:08 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 9:39 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun May 05, 2024 1:52 am

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
whats in the box? KT for sale I_vote_lcapwhats in the box? KT for sale I_voting_barwhats in the box? KT for sale I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
whats in the box? KT for sale I_vote_lcapwhats in the box? KT for sale I_voting_barwhats in the box? KT for sale I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
Smittyburger
MikeC
Jarlath
Negaduck
Maczek
Robert B. Marks

whats in the box? KT for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major
Freakydude

whats in the box? KT for sale Empty
PostSubject: whats in the box? KT for sale   whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 4:08 pm

whats in the box? KT for sale Img_0812
whats in the box? KT for sale Img_0811
whats in the box? KT for sale Img_0810
So as I haven't tanked for a long long time. I have a Taigen King Tiger for sale. Its the All metal one with just the upper deck plastic.
Steel gears, 480 motor, Servo recoil, Clark TK22 board with reciever, It even comes with the Stanley fat max water seal box.
I'll leave it here till after the super bowl then on to ebay it goes. Most of you have seen it at the battle days. 
fair offers are what I am looking for. Just thought it would be nice to keep another tank in this group than sending it off.
I'll get some photos put up shortly.
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: whats in the box? KT for sale   whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 9:48 pm

Heya Curtis. Been awhile.
I'll PM you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: whats in the box? KT for sale   whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2023 2:28 pm

The KT is still available. I just wanted to get some details and chat with Curtis again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major
Freakydude

PostSubject: Re: whats in the box? KT for sale   whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2023 4:15 pm

please close Tank is sold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats in the box? KT for sale   whats in the box? KT for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats in the box? KT for sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1