Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 5:26 am

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 5:08 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Matomart Sale again I_vote_lcapMatomart Sale again I_voting_barMatomart Sale again I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Matomart Sale again I_vote_lcapMatomart Sale again I_voting_barMatomart Sale again I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Chimo
Jarlath
treemagnet
Shoveler74
AngryMonkey
Maczek

Matomart Sale again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Matomart Sale again Empty
PostSubject: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 8:32 am

Nice sale at Matomart again. Tk-22A and TK-50S @ $95 and $124 respectively.

The Good - No shipping charge for order over $200 very nice !

The Bad - I asked for a KV board and they added it to the site but no discount. 

Still at the end the no shipping save the day as I ordered just over $200 for two board. That is usually a $24 charge.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 8:46 am

Actually now that I think about it had he not put the KV-1 board at regular price I wouldn't have gotten free shipping ($95+$95 = $190). So at the end I am ahead.
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 10:09 am

When did you speak to them? I realize it's the holiday season but I bought and paid for 2 orders before Xmas with the sale and other than it saying they are pending in my account I assumed they were closed. I'll have to get in contact with them next week if I hear nothing. I had to do it once before with an order and it finally got them moving
Back to top Go down
Robert B. Marks
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 10:49 am

MikeC wrote:
Actually now that I think about it had he not put the KV-1 board at regular price I wouldn't have gotten free shipping ($95+$95 = $190). So at the end I am ahead.

That free shipping is really nice.  My Sherman broke the threshold by $0.64, and saved me close to $20 in shipping by doing so.

Also, the holiday sale is still going on...nice.  Pity my tank budget for the next few months is now completely spent.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 1:30 pm

Abteilung 506 wrote:
When did you speak to them? I realize it's the holiday season but I bought and paid for 2 orders before Xmas with the sale and other than it saying they are pending in my account I assumed they were closed. I'll have to get in contact with them next week if I hear nothing. I had to do it once before with an order and it finally got them moving

I sent them an email asking about the KV board. I am not as friendly with them as Dean, who is on speaking terms I believe.

Responded to my email after two days and the KV is already listed when I check online,

I should have asked about the Panther board as well. Haven't decided on what to put in my NIB Panther F yet.

How I hate Clark board and their specific sound set. IBU2 is just one board and you pick your sound.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 2:08 pm

Buy ESP and you can do any sounds you want... :-)

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 3:58 pm

Not on Sbus and also changing files on a PC is much easier. I will have to know how to do it on the ESP. Even Tom has only done it once. It is nice on paper but who actually uses that feature ?

Can't complaint now. You can't get IBUs anymore so Clark it will be.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 4:35 pm

Got another order from Matomart from their Christmas sale. The Clark board now comes with the 3D printed tray as well. Super cool !
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 5:41 pm

Yes I finally got my order from before Xmas on Tuesday and noticed the little tray with the TK50ESP I got for Mike to put in my late Tiger 1. I guess the Chinese New Years delayed things. That was the explanation they gave me when I got in touch about the order not showing processed for over 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 5:45 pm

LOL! Chinese New Year is Feb.

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 5:47 pm

So you are telling me they weren't being totally straight up Laughing
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 9:53 pm

It definitely took longer this time but like Dean says, can’t be Chinese New Year. On the other hand, January 1st in Taiwan would be a “Chinese” New Year ?!?!? Maybe they just meant New Year ?
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:49 pm

Sale ends today (Jan.31) at midnight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matomart Sale again   Matomart Sale again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matomart Sale again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: General Discussion-