Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 12:16 am

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 11:27 am

» Matomart Sale again
Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun May 05, 2024 10:59 pm

» TongDe New Tank
Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 5:48 pm

» How many Ontario Regiment shermans will be at Aquino this year?
Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeby Robert B. Marks Sun May 05, 2024 1:08 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 9:39 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun May 05, 2024 1:52 am

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
Suggestions for new field features I_vote_lcapSuggestions for new field features I_voting_barSuggestions for new field features I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
Suggestions for new field features I_vote_lcapSuggestions for new field features I_voting_barSuggestions for new field features I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
Smittyburger
MikeC
Jarlath
Negaduck
Maczek
Robert B. Marks

Suggestions for new field features

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

Suggestions for new field features Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 1:27 am

Before we get together for the first field workday I thought it might be a good idea to maybe have a wish list of some new features we could incorporate so I'll start

I think there are a number of us for example who would like to bring a tunnel feature back. We definitely need another hill in that flat area between the farm and the former Monte Cassino. Perhaps we could put the train rails buried in it to the point they don't hook our tracks leading to a V2 launch site. Just throwing it out there as a suggestion. We have an amazing field but it is still an open canvas. So everybody should give some input
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Captain
Captain
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 9:19 am

Like the tunnel idea...also I’d personally like to see 1 (or more) valley or bowl or depression large enough to place a couple tanks with decent gun depression.

Ya there are a few hills but the field is basically flat.

Also would like to see the water tank pulled out of the field instead of being buried...that could be a good spot for a decent sized depression!

Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Captain
Captain
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 9:51 am

Maybe as a group we could vote on changes to the field before changes are made autocratically?
Back to top Go down
dougjobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 10:46 am

I was wondering if you have fee for coming out for the day if so could you let me know thanks Aye Aye
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 7:59 am

Hammertime999999999 wrote:
Also would like to see the water tank pulled out of the field instead of being buried...that could be a good spot for a decent sized depression!
I am hoping to get the water tank fully functional this year. It is supposed to be for the river system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Hammertime999999999
Captain
Captain
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 6:53 am

At least it still has a purpose then...
Back to top Go down
krijn
Private
krijn

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 10:20 am

field feature eh ...
all i can say is "the bridge at Remagen" (a famous ww2 movie about the capture of 1 of the few remaining bridges over the river Rhine, a successful capture but the bridge collapsed shortly after, but by that time a pontoon-bridge took most of the traffic)

Don't forget the hill with the 88's :-)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/975850753212371
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 2:33 pm

Are there any requests? We are going to be doing serious work tomorrow including starting a tunnel location and another river linking the main river and the farm one to help stop the field in that half just being washed over in the big storms
Back to top Go down
krijn
Private
krijn

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 12:55 pm

here ya go, so tunnel through the mountain, bridge across the river, there where 4 towers at the bridge 2 per side
and 88's on the top of the hill Smile

Suggestions for new field features Museum-1

Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 8:28 pm

Would be great but about as likely to happen as my dream of the Budapest Chain Bridge over the narrower Danube and then tunnel up to Castle Hill for a Battle of Budapest scenario. Not sure how the Gun Club would react to suddenly us receiving the necessary 3 dump truck loads of dirt and essentially digging a creek through their property Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
krijn
Private
krijn

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 8:51 pm

they are a gun club......
they would shoot us from 1500 yards away.

Razz

hey one can dream right ?
how big does a battlefield have to be ?  100x 50 meters ? soccer field size ?
(and them are serious questions, i have a friend with a farm and she lets a field just overgrow, i may have to have a chat with her)

Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 9:02 pm

If you had the amount of area required and enough grunts to do it as a labour of love it could be made amazing. Of course the other problem is finding enough RC tankers to battle on such a large space
Back to top Go down
krijn
Private
krijn

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 9:14 pm

i am going to chat with her, she may say "yes" especially if i offer some cash.. its 20 minutes away from here in a small town called "Omemee"  (and the spell corrector decides that's spelled wrong and suggests "omelet" )

can't hurt to try, may even be cool for rc 4x4 guys.. but lets ask 1st.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new field features   Suggestions for new field features Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for new field features

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1