Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How many Ontario Regiment shermans will be at Aquino this year?
TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Today at 3:29 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 3:24 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 11:27 am

» Matomart Sale again
TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun May 05, 2024 10:59 pm

» TongDe New Tank
TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 5:48 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sun May 05, 2024 9:39 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun May 05, 2024 1:52 am

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
TongDe Churchill Tank I_vote_lcapTongDe Churchill Tank I_voting_barTongDe Churchill Tank I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
TongDe Churchill Tank I_vote_lcapTongDe Churchill Tank I_voting_barTongDe Churchill Tank I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
Smittyburger
MikeC
Jarlath
Negaduck
Maczek
Robert B. Marks

TongDe Churchill Tank

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

TongDe Churchill Tank Empty
PostSubject: TongDe Churchill Tank   TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 10:56 am

Hi Guys,

This tank is near and dear to my heart since it was used by Canadian troops at Dieppe and throughout the rest of WWII. I have always wanted one but either couldn't afford the fancy ones or didn't like the quality of a couple of other 3D printed ones. Now that TongDe is going to make one I am excited again! :-)

I have been in touch with 林宏生 and have asked him about buying 6 with no boards or radios in them. Of course I am looking to put clarks in them for us! :-) So, if you are interested let me know and as soon as I get stock and pricing info I will let you know...

TongDe Churchill Tank File

TXS
Dean

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: TongDe Churchill Tank   TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 10:57 am

I have also asked him about metal gearboxes, sprockets, idlers, and tracks of course...

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: TongDe Churchill Tank   TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 1:40 pm

It would be a very cool tank to own. Kind of want to see how one in the wild actually holds up first after all the stuff I read about the initial problems with the M60 but I need a British tank and the Churchill is probably at the top of the list. It would be so cool to modify one into a Crocodile with the trailer
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: TongDe Churchill Tank   TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 7:44 pm

Carson had one with his version of the Churchill before but he is gearing up for a new batch of Crocodile upgrade with the trailer when TongDe is ready to ship. I had one on order with him already. Trying to convince him to ship me his test one from TongDe.
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: TongDe Churchill Tank   TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 12:17 pm

DKLM has them ready for pre order. Really interested in this one but I'll wait for someone else in the club to mod one up first to see what they are like quality wise and whether they can survive the field

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: TongDe Churchill Tank   TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 1:17 pm

Abteilung 506 wrote:
DKLM has them ready for pre order. Really interested in this one but I'll wait for someone else in the club to mod one up first to see what they are like quality wise and whether they can survive the field

Well I have asked him to ship me the one he has for testing (The one pictured). So you will see one very soon and might still be able to get on the pre-order queue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TongDe Churchill Tank   TongDe Churchill Tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TongDe Churchill Tank

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1