Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 10:09 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:04 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm

» THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!
Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Cause Of Flooding over The Field I_vote_lcapCause Of Flooding over The Field I_voting_barCause Of Flooding over The Field I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Cause Of Flooding over The Field I_vote_lcapCause Of Flooding over The Field I_voting_barCause Of Flooding over The Field I_vote_rcap 

Cause Of Flooding over The Field

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

Cause Of Flooding over The Field Empty
PostSubject: Cause Of Flooding over The Field   Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 9:06 pm

While trying to figure out how we could block what I thought was the reason for the water running along the telephone pole side and water bar it I discovered the cut through where I used to bring the wheelbarrow through from the sand pit is not where the bulk of the water is flowing through. Following back along the flows of soil left behind it isn't coming through that way. During the deluges the whole road coming down from the flying club is flowing in towards the field and flowing over what used to be a bit of a ditch by the Reimer Field sign and right through that wide open corner of the field carrying all the sand out and then just flooding over the field and overflowing the new river carrying all the crap over the bricked road on that side and also travelling right along the brick road down to the telephone poles and then eroding its's way along there. Sorry if the solution is not aesthetically pleasing but it's had to be done. I picked and shovelled out a deeper trench further up to the road and cleaned out all the soil and stones in the old trench and I'm sorry but I had to place 3 ugly blocks to stop it continuing down that path. It's either that or with this constant rain we aren't going to have a south half of the field to work with

Cause Of Flooding over The Field Hydro_10
Cause Of Flooding over The Field Hydro_12
Cause Of Flooding over The Field Hydro_11
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Cause Of Flooding over The Field   Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 9:19 pm

We also cleaned up the telephone pole side. An enormous amount of new area although we put railway tracks in and the base for the V2. The V2 just looks amazing in that location even without all theĀ  cranes supports lights to be added. Also cleaned up the paths and bridges over the channel on that side. Tomorrow is another inch of rain. Again. I don't expect there will be any issues with what we did now the source of the flooding has been fixed. Pics on the Field Work thread
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Cause Of Flooding over The Field   Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 3:46 pm

"Grave Digger" Martin at it again!
Nice work guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Cause Of Flooding over The Field   Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 am

Hey Big Mike, that was all Martin!

I had to leave before the drainage issue at the south west corner was worked on.

I agree, kudos to Martin for knocking that area out.
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Cause Of Flooding over The Field   Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

I’m going to the field tomorrow to assess the drainage situation and report back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cause Of Flooding over The Field   Cause Of Flooding over The Field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cause Of Flooding over The Field

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1