Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Miscellaneous Images 2024
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» Oct. 12 battleday! Start of the cold ones!
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 7:11 pm

» C21 1/6 Scale M2 Bradley
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeby dougjobe Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:24 am

» Another PZIII
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:11 pm

» Battleday Sept. 28th!
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeby treemagnet Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:52 pm

» Tamiya paint ban
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:35 pm

» Another day at Tank Field in Mississauga
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeby hachleopard2 Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:08 pm

» JS7 - World of Tank favorites........
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:17 am

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  I_vote_lcapSecond Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  I_voting_barSecond Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  I_vote_lcapSecond Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  I_voting_barSecond Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
treemagnet
dougjobe
Jarlath

Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Second battleday attendence
Yes, I will be there!
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  I_vote_lcap82%Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  I_vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
dgsselkirk, Abteilung 506, Hammertime999999999, Smittyburger, Tobruk1942, Chimo, Maczek
Sorry, gotta miss this one
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  I_vote_lcap18%Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
treemagnet, Jarlath, MikeC
Total Votes : 11

+8
Jarlath
Smittyburger
Tobruk1942
Chimo
Maczek
Stormin Norman
MikeC
Stince
12 posters
Poll closed

AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Empty
PostSubject: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2024 8:26 pm

Hi Guys,

Well, those couple of weeks passed fast! so let get ready for our second battleday of the year! 

For this one it will be dogs and slaw for lunch! The usual $5.00 will do it. Everybody try and be early for this one please! We would like to get the action going by 10. We are planning on setting up Friday night for anyone can help out. Let me know if you are coming. We are planning on 4pm to 7 or so. 

DON'T FORGET TO MARK THE POLL!

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Major
Major
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 8:47 am

I should be able to come out Friday afternoon for setup and be early for Saturday kick off.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 3:42 pm

AND I will have members t-shirts and the hats too! grin
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 9:44 am

LOL... My schedule gonna clash with tanking it seems... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Abteilung 506
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 10:37 am

Jarlath wrote:
LOL... My schedule gonna clash with tanking it seems... Sad
Perhaps this is a weekend that maybe Sunday could be an option instead?
Back to top Go down
treemagnet
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2024 11:03 am

Ya i can't make it either
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 7:52 pm

If it rains will it be indoor or cancel ?
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 7:55 pm

Cancel .

Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 7:59 pm

Would be a pity if we have to cancel. I went out today and did the mowing and some more weed whacking. The agent orange worked very well on the roads...
Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  20240615

Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 8:02 pm

But it is going to have to be a worse forecast than it is at the moment. Only a 40% chance and that is for a shower or 2 in the afternoon. The way it has been this spring I would take that forecast and take that chance...

Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 8:45 pm

Think I might come up tomorrow to do some minor work on the field and run some tanks. The cats have been penned up for nearly 3 weeks now Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  1f600
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 9:00 pm

Probably rain but will be warm

Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2024 9:49 pm

I think they just predict rain every day now. It was supposed to rain today. It was gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 11:14 am

Knocking on wood but the forecast that changes every day is showing mix of sun and clouds during the day and rain Saturday night. But then the forecast was for rain yesterday and  the field area escaped with about 15 minutes of very light rain which I worked in.
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Major
Major
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 5:42 pm

Ahh, crazy weather. Weird, yesterday I had way more rain than you had at the field yet I’m only 20 minutes away.

Last edited by Hammertime999999999 on Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 5:54 pm

Not going to bother with Friday night set up just in case...

Back to top Go down
Stormin Norman
Private

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 6:25 pm

I will be there.  I have to leave early around 2.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 8:07 pm

I am out for this one boys and girls. Have lots of fun !
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 11:15 pm

dgsselkirk wrote:
Not going to bother with Friday night set up just in case...
I'm still waking up Europe time so 5 am. I can be out by 8 and will set up as much as I can from the video from 3 weeks ago. Will that excuse me from the tent set up blood blister crew Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  1f600
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 10:39 am

You are excused from tent duty...

Looks like the weather is going to be ok. :-)

Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 2:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 2:58 pm

Looks cool in the video and especially being to our scale. Does anyone in the club know how to fly an RC plane. Although at that price as long as it doesn't crash into a tank it would be a good learning tool. Are you buying one Mike?
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 3:40 pm

I can't fly for shit. Although probably not as bad as namesake Treemagnet.

We can just charge it up and put it on the airstrip. Turn it on once in a while for props.

It is suppose to be 1/16 which is kinda cool. I am just looking for Coolbank stuff to buy since the M5A1 is so great.
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 3:42 pm

Actually did they use these to drag the gliders ? Or it is always DC-3s ?

The strip making made it look German......
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 3:48 pm

Well, we do have a Corsair now so maybe we need Allied airport. No, never used to pull gliders. Too small.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!    Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Battleday Coming up June 8th! Get in on the fun!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next