Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BATTLEDAY # 4 for 2024... July 13th
Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Today at 7:29 am

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 5:08 pm

» 3D Print tank #2 from China - Nashorn.
Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 3:36 pm

» Tongde Mass order pricing
Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:16 pm

» Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds
Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeby MikeC Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:08 pm

» Is anybody getting rid of a Heng Long Stug III?
Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:42 am

» Shooting something different?!?!
Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:36 am

» MG34 or MG42
Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeby MikeC Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:05 pm

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:49 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds I_vote_lcapHello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds I_voting_barHello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds I_vote_rcap 
Jarlath
Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds I_vote_lcapHello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds I_voting_barHello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
MikeC
dgsselkirk
Robert B. Marks
Shoveler74
Player_529
Smittyburger

Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Player_529
Recruit

Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Empty
PostSubject: Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds   Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2024 1:58 pm

Hello, 

I have been interested in armor for some time and recently started building a 1/10 kv1 useing some files from online.

I decided to scrap the electric drive in favor of a nitro engine.

I'm in the hamilton area and hope to get out at some point this season but there is still work to do. 

Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds 20240510
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Captain
Captain
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds   Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2024 2:12 pm

Hello and welcome Smile

Certainly is a sweet project you have underway!
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds   Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2024 9:42 am

That is so cool.
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds   Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2024 12:46 pm

It already looks infinitely better quality than the Hooben's 1/10th scale Hetzer.
I'd be interested in the torsion bar setup you are using.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds   Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2024 1:08 pm

Jarlath you are completely traumatized by the Hooben Hetzer ! I can tell you that the T34 was a little better.

Both are coming out at Oshawa. Trying to only bring bigger scale this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds   Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, New here, interested in 3d printed and home builds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1