Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Maczek Today at 3:46 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Today at 12:17 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTaigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 I_voting_barTaigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTaigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 I_voting_barTaigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Chimo
Jarlath
treemagnet
Shoveler74
AngryMonkey
Smittyburger

Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here   Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Nope.. russian 

Is the Tiger a Tamy too? 

What else do you have in the barn at the moment?

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
tomzag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here   Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:08 pm

I sold almost all my collection to a dr in NC. I only have my tiger collection. Erly. Late tiger 1. Stumtiger firing real rockets. All tamiya with wecohe upgrades. And my mato all metal pz3 and stug3. 3 tanks transpoters. 3 8x8 cargo trucks. Enough to scare u? Also a king sherman with camcoder turret. Scared now?
Back to top Go down
Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major
Freakydude

PostSubject: Re: Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here   Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:10 pm

tomzag wrote:
i am a fan of Mato all metal tanks. same even cheaper than tamiya, no brainer for me.
Well Dean is correct, the MSRP is 699 but these tanks are going for close to $600. 
mato metal tanks can NOT hold a candle to these tanks and I will go one step further and say these are even better than Tamiya tanks as well. Other than a few decorator parts these tank are all metal, the only part that is not is the upper deck. Turret etc is metal and the casting is a high quality.
track tensioners, 4 to 1 steel gearboxes, asiatam type recoil these things are decked out and have nothing to be desired.
The only issue is their electronics but if that is a real concern I am purchasing the Taigen boards out of the tanks IF a Clark board is bought with the tank.
Honestly this is one tank I can not wait to get to the battle day to show off. 
I hope my 2nd shipment gets here soon as I am already sold out.
Back to top Go down
tomzag
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here   Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Freakydude wrote:

The only issue is their electronics ..
The big issue is the plastic upper, heavy metal turret on plastic upper does not make sense to me. why not just go all the way metal. I will pass... Let me know when they release full metal.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here   Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:20 pm

My guess is the zim would give them too many headaches to do in metal. I don't think it's that bad a compromise depending on how they framed the upper for support of the turret. I will be curious to see this next battleday. You did keep one back didn't you Curtis? I know that the Taigen suspension system is considered the best in the field at the moment by a lot of guys...

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major
Freakydude

PostSubject: Re: Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here   Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:39 pm

I gaurantee you will all see one, I may leave the oustide stock and just put the clark board in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here   Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taigen Henschel King Tigers Are Here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: The Quartermaster's Depot :: Vendors-