Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Today at 12:17 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death I_vote_lcapFire Fighter Line of Duty Death I_voting_barFire Fighter Line of Duty Death I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death I_vote_lcapFire Fighter Line of Duty Death I_voting_barFire Fighter Line of Duty Death I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
Chimo
treemagnet
Shoveler74
AngryMonkey
Smittyburger

Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireman Tim
Corporal
Corporal
Fireman Tim

Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Empty
PostSubject: Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death   Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:28 pm

I am sorry for not being more active on the forum this week.

We had a line of duty death in our department this week and I have been hyper busy relearning marching drill and organizing a honour guard for the funeral today. Flag Folding, Colour guard, pall bearing, dressing a pumper truck to use as a hearse. On top of that I had to work midnights through the whole thing.

I did get to carry a Canadian Army Officer Sword during the precession and spent some time at the local armoury being drilled by no less than 2 Warrent Officers and a Sergeant. One shared with me some horror stories of his 2 tours in Afghanistan.

I am looking forward to so much needed Tank combat.

http://www.wellandtribune.ca/2012/06/02/last-call-for-firefighter
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death   Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Tough duty, Tim

Sorry to hear about that.

Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death   Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Sorry to hear of that Tim hope everyone else is ok so sorry to the family for their loss you guys put your life on the line everytime you go out
Back to top Go down
http://mdart8.wix.com/a-custom-rc-tanks  http://www.rcuniverse.c
Captain Action
of the Pan-Tiger Panzer Div.
Captain Action

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death   Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Also sorry to hear about a fallen team mate Tim, All the best to the family of the fallen.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death   Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Fighter Line of Duty Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can-Am RC Tank Club :: Assembly Area :: The Lounge-