Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Maczek Today at 3:46 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Today at 12:17 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Snow Plowin - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSnow Plowin - Page 2 I_voting_barSnow Plowin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Snow Plowin - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSnow Plowin - Page 2 I_voting_barSnow Plowin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
Chimo
AngryMonkey
treemagnet
Shoveler74
Maczek

Snow Plowin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Snow Plowin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Plowin   Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 7:47 pm

Wow that’s bright ! Not enough snow here to play.
Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: Snow Plowin   Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 8:02 pm

Still about a foot of pack. Hard crust of ice on top. I drove it off the deck and it immediately slid down the hill.  Laughing Laughing

Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: Snow Plowin   Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 7:35 pm

Winter fleet 23-34 ready to go. Let it Snow!

Snow Plowin - Page 2 11-19-10

Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Snow Plowin   Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 11:22 pm

Hey you picked up the original Graupner Pistenbully/Kyosho Blizzard from Dean. That was built from the original kit that I got thru a consignment sale from local hobby shop.

I search hi and low to get that OEM plow. That's why it look so old school.
Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: Snow Plowin   Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 10:02 am

Yes I did.  Very Happy The wheels on it are so much nicer than the ones on the newer models! It is also rear sprocket drive rather than front. I've had ice accumulation problems a few times with the front sprockets.

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Snow Plowin   Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 10:47 am

Personally.... I cannot believe you are looking forwards to ANY snow...

BLEH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: Snow Plowin   Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 11:35 am

Jarlath wrote:
Personally.... I cannot believe you are looking forwards to ANY snow...

BLEH!
Ha haa haa. Just for you, I'm sending you a naked snow angel for Xmas.

Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Snow Plowin   Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 4:14 pm

Shoveler74 wrote:
Yes I did.  Very Happy The wheels on it are so much nicer than the ones on the newer models! It is also rear sprocket drive rather than front. I've had ice accumulation problems a few times with the front sprockets.

Indeed. They used to build things differently. I also have the latest version as well.

You might still be able to find metal cleats plastic tracks for it but you have to be careful where you run them.........
Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: Snow Plowin   Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 8:05 pm

We lost our snow so it was time for some upgrades to the Kyosho Piston Bully. 
Replaced the original TX/RX to a Flysky. 10 channel receiver means 6 aux + the winch runs on channel 4!
Replaced the LEDs and added reflectors in the light bar buckets. Much brighter! Light bar now turns on and off with the remote. No more flashy pattern.
Warning light is on a seperate channel and can change its pattern with a switch on the remote.
Got new FPV goggles. FPV works great. Just wish it could record sound too. Maybe next year. Thanks Mike for the info on what I needed to get. I'm already thinking what else I can FPV now. Ha haa.
Now we need some more snow.

Snow Plowin - Page 2 2-3-2411
Snow Plowin - Page 2 2-3-2410

Cheers!

Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Snow Plowin   Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 10:52 am

With the FPV now you can plow your own driveway from the comfort of your living room. I swear Ed was doing there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: Snow Plowin   Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 2:17 pm

Ed made some cool vids when he was doing that. When I do, I'll post vids! I'm thinking I'll run a cube cam on top of the cab or on the rear deck facing backwards. This way I can get sound and run a split screen for the vid. Just gonna have to wait for snow.  Snow Plowin - Page 2 1f44d  Snow Plowin - Page 2 1f44d

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Snow Plowin   Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 7:39 am

Shoveler74 wrote:
Just gonna have to wait for snow.
You take that back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow Plowin   Snow Plowin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow Plowin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2