Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Issues with atak zimmerit
Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeby ZackM Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» HERITAGECON 2024
Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 9:09 pm

» Churchill Crocodile
Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:42 pm

» Aquino - July 26-28 2024
Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:55 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:20 pm

» Last order of TARR smokers...
Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeby Smittyburger Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:14 pm

» Stug (why can't i have a 4 letter title)
Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:52 pm

» WHAT IS THIS?
Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeby MikeC Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:35 pm

» Taigen KV metal swing arms
Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeby Maczek Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:50 pm

Top posting users this month
MikeC
Tanks for sale and other stuff. I_vote_lcapTanks for sale and other stuff. I_voting_barTanks for sale and other stuff. I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
Tanks for sale and other stuff. I_vote_lcapTanks for sale and other stuff. I_voting_barTanks for sale and other stuff. I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
dgsselkirk
Jarlath
Maczek
ZackM
mx_599
Smittyburger
Negaduck

Tanks for sale and other stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renesis
Corporal
Corporal
Renesis

Tanks for sale and other stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Tanks for sale and other stuff.   Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 12:13 am

Sherming $450
Henglong hull with Pershing turret slapped on top, Tamiya barrel with 3d printed muzzle break, Servo recoil and elevation. Pot metal gears, Metal Drive sprockets, Tracks and Idlers (Retrofitted Mato adjustable idlers.) Tk22 with Pershing sounds, IR in mantlet with Henglong IR base can dig up apple with led ring for another $20.

Tanks for sale and other stuff. 20200612

T90 $500

Henglong T90, resin reinforced hull, metal drive sprockets, idlers, tracks and suspension arms. Steel gearbox with red can motors, my super fast turret traverse setup, servo recoil and elevation. IR in brass tube on top of turret, battle unit has custom made mount meant for a henglong battle unit. Taigen smoker nestled between gearbox. 
Shtora-1 red leds hooked up and working. Tk24 non sbus. RTR/ battle.

Tanks for sale and other stuff. 20200613

KV-1E $500 SOLD

Taigen KV-1E, metal chassis etc, turret has proper mantlet casting and barrel size. Servo recoil, henglong elevation, Mato 5:1 Stug gearboxes fitted to tank, slow and torquey. No board can throw in a clark tk22 from a tiger for another $50. Painted Green with weld beads and cast texture on turret and hull. 

Tanks for sale and other stuff. 20200610Tanks for sale and other stuff. 20200611

Mato Transmitter and receiver x2 $40 each or both for $70

Challenger 2 Plastic lower hull, no rear part of hull, no sprockets or tracks. $50

Taigen 4:1 steel gearboxes no motors, $60

Henglong walker bulldog upper hull with turret $80 

All prices in CAD so no complaining, cash, paypal or etransfer works. Will edit/add to post if more things are for sale. Will also be posted on Kijiji if no one buys them here.

Last edited by Renesis on Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Tanks for sale and other stuff.   Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:58 am

Ren are you getting out ?!?!? That is a liquidation sale !
Back to top Go down
Renesis
Corporal
Corporal
Renesis

PostSubject: Re: Tanks for sale and other stuff.   Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:53 am

No I'm not just not enough room on my shelves literally lol
Back to top Go down
Negaduck
Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: Tanks for sale and other stuff.   Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 7:31 pm

oh i'm going to complain. I can't buy any of it

Corporal
Corporal
Renesis

PostSubject: Re: Tanks for sale and other stuff.   Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 9:40 pm

KV-1E SOLD
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Tanks for sale and other stuff.   Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 9:38 am

Let me know if you plan on selling the Sherman cheap Smile LOL...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanks for sale and other stuff.   Tanks for sale and other stuff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanks for sale and other stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1