Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Panther 1 to 1
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Today at 12:15 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Today at 11:39 am

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 5:08 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! I_vote_lcapCHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! I_voting_barCHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! I_vote_lcapCHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! I_voting_barCHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Chimo
Jarlath
Maczek
treemagnet
Shoveler74
AngryMonkey

CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Empty
PostSubject: CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD!   CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 4:14 pm

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much to the guys who came out to help! Many hands make light work and we got a great start on the changes we wanted to make. This includes the following:

We removed the railway and the V2 launch site to give us this corner for more play area. In conjunction with this I got voted down on removing the tunnel and in fact Russell, Big Mike and Wojtec (new KW guy!) DOUBLED the length of the tunnel! LOL! but they did a very cool job of building a stone wall on one side of the hill and creating a new road around. Also they have created a road over top of the tunnel which is really nicely done too! 
Meanwhile we moved to rotate the city set up 90 degrees and stretch it across the river so we have town on both sides. We completely removed the airport and re-levelled all that area. dug out the little riverbed that is there. I went off to try a road experiment and Frank, Russ (new guy!) and Martin (newguy!) worked away at levelling everything and creating a larger hill in the town which will make a nice firing point for Franks Sherman. 
Ren and I kinda moved around and lent a hand here and there as each project moved along. 

We also are going to roll back the logs 12 feet on the backside to enlarge the field and we will be keeping it grass . This is where the new airfield will be going. There will be better pics when we get things finished but these will show you what we started! 
Next work day will be warmer I promise!  sunny

CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Dsc04112
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Dsc04110
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Dsc04111CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Dsc04112
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Dsc04110CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Dsc04113
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Dsc04115
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Dsc04114CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Dsc04118
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Dsc04116
CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Dsc04117

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
treemagnet
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD!   CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 8:11 pm

Looking good hope to make the next one
Back to top Go down
Shoveler74
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Shoveler74

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD!   CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 8:58 pm

Wow. Excellent job everyone! Looks great! 
thumbs up

Retired
knispel

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD!   CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 10:12 pm

Nice to see what a good work crew can do.
Back to top Go down
http://canamtankclub.homestead.com/Member4.html
Negaduck
Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD!   CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 6:54 pm

knispel wrote:
Nice to see what a good work crew can do.
 yep and there was only five of us  sly

Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD!   CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 1:32 am

Looking forward to seeing the new layout !
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD!   CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 9:13 am

Great to meet everybody and definitely jealous of those tanks I saw. No joy on that Tamiya Panther as it had already been sold. Might go with a Jagdpanther as my first IR battler as it might be easier for me to learn how to wire the new board in one of those than messing around in a turret. I'll be out next work day for sure
Back to top Go down
Negaduck
Captain
Captain
Negaduck

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD!   CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 8:37 pm

Abteilung 506 wrote:
Great to meet everybody and definitely jealous of those tanks I saw. No joy on that Tamiya Panther as it had already been sold. Might go with a Jagdpanther as my first IR battler as it might be easier for me to learn how to wire the new board in one of those than messing around in a turret. I'll be out next work day for sure

I was thinking of you when i saw one for sale in Kingston on kijiji but i didn't get that one either

Private

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD!   CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 10:25 am

Abteilung 506 wrote:

I have two Jagdpanthers one is Heng Long plastic with metal tracks and the second one is Taigen plastic with metal tracks as well. Both need to be converted to I/R. They are available with taigen boards for testing then need conversion to Tamiya. Let me know if you are interested to get one of them. Maczek lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD!   CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHANGES AT THE KW GARRISON FIELD!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1