Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Yesterday at 10:09 pm

» Martin's PZ III combat god?
April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeby Shoveler74 Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:04 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeby Jarlath Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeby MikeC Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm

» THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!
April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

Top posting users this month
Abteilung 506
April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! I_vote_lcapApril 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! I_voting_barApril 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! I_vote_rcap 
Hammertime999999999
April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! I_vote_lcapApril 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! I_voting_barApril 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! I_vote_rcap 

April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

coming out for work day!
Yes, I will be coming
April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! I_vote_lcap60%April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Hammertime999999999, Smittyburger, dgsselkirk
Sorry, gotta miss this one.
April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! I_vote_lcap40%April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
treemagnet, Jarlath
Total Votes : 5

5 posters
Poll closed

AuthorMessage
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Empty
PostSubject: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 4:57 pm

Hi guys, 

This is an official work day this Saturday! We would appreciate as many hands as we can get to get the field close to 100% ready for May 18th battleday. We will be putting buildings and items out for positioning and look forward to getting as much input as we can. Please mark the poll if you are coming out! 

It is also Wing Night at the gun club so maybe plan to stay for some great wings and fries and beverages organized by Anita, cooked by yours truly, and delivered by Norma! :-) wing Night starts at 4.

TXS
Dean

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
treemagnet
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 5:04 pm

Soory Guys I am working this Saturday
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 5:09 pm

Yep, I’ll be there.
Back to top Go down
Chimo
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 12:20 pm

I will be there
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 1:17 pm

Hopefully this will be my final weekend teaching this term. (I say hopefully because a student has accommodation to potentially get an extension).

My two Practical Exams start at 11am, and end at 6pm. so likely no wings for me either...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 7:19 pm

Hey guys, with rain called for again on Friday and now only a high of 6 for Saturday I am going to bow out sorry! With the wind out there and being that cold just don't feel like freezing my butt off . I also have to work Chicken Wing night at the club so I will take a pass and see if the next weekend forecast looks better and maybe get some more bodies out!

Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 8:20 pm

Ah, rain and 6 degC that’s a nice day!!
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 8:30 pm

Hey, you guys can go for it.

Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:37 pm

you know what they say, no sense, no feeling!  Razz

Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:43 pm

dgsselkirk wrote:
you know what they say, no sense, no feeling!  Razz
It's this type of pussy attitude that loses wars Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Jagdpa10
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:44 pm

You wouldn't see Brits and Canadians with umbrellas.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:46 pm

April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! 4Nd_lncfpEWUwcGB35H5SZj6CTRYj3uEghukqw80hxM

Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:48 pm

April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! DFw_sISXsAQtb47

Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:48 pm

April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Anzio-brew-up

Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:49 pm

April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Infantrymen-of-the-edmonton-regiment-in-a-universal-carrier-using-an-umbrella-to-provide-some-shade-photo-biblioarchives-libraryarchives-cc-by-2-0

Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:50 pm

April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Fo003545_vrouwenpolder_1280_1280_fit_90

Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 10:02 pm

Well that was R&R......... April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! 1f602  April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! 1f602  April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! 1f602  April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! 1f602  April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! 1f602
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 10:04 pm

so are the Jagdpanthers...

Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 10:23 pm

All kidding aside this is what I am going to try and accomplish using Derek's houses. A descending curving road down from the cathedral front to the main road to the farm that Wojtek installed. If it works it will be amazing if not we have a lot of screened soil Very Happy Very Happy The flooding issue had to be addressed first before any screened soil could be laid down. Tghe houses will be on top of gradually terraced bricks (the useless ones not anything to be used on the autobahns)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl3D-c83tAI
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 10:31 pm

I would have probably co.e out to work but I have to work 2 to 9 for wing night so that will be enough for me...

Plus like I say, 6 is damn cold! And I have put in my time standing in the mud when it is freezing out...grin
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 10:50 pm

You and me both. But I worked outside in insane weather for 40 years and I want to try and do this thing. I don't blame anyone else for not coming out. In fact i need all the tools we have to do this so next weekend that crap that is the very centre of the field can be concentrated on
Back to top Go down
MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 11:36 pm

Well I will be in tomorrow to meet Dean so will be one day too early for the work day on Saturday....... Very Happy

1/6 tank hand offs.......... I secure an empty garage for the next month or so to work on Dean's beast.

Not that I think I need a month, but not wanting to have to move it on short notice.
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 6:24 am

Abteilung 506 wrote:
All kidding aside this is what I am going to try and accomplish using Derek's houses. A descending curving road down from the cathedral front to the main road to the farm that Wojtek installed. If it works it will be amazing if not we have a lot of screened soil Very Happy Very Happy The flooding issue had to be addressed first before any screened soil could be laid down. Tghe houses will be on top of gradually terraced bricks (the useless ones not anything to be used on the autobahns)

I’ll be there as well...that area needs to be completed, despite all the controversy!

It would be good to have input from others before soil gets broken again so we all know what is getting done again (for this month anyway).
Back to top Go down
Hammertime999999999
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hammertime999999999

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 8:08 am

Hammertime999999999 wrote:
Abteilung 506 wrote:

I’ll be there as well...that area needs to be completed, despite all the controversy!

It would be good to have input from others before soil gets broken again so we all know what is getting done again (for this month anyway).

Or I guess other option is Martin and I choose...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!   April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next