Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Maczek Today at 3:46 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Today at 12:17 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLet the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 I_voting_barLet the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLet the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 I_voting_barLet the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
Chimo
AngryMonkey
treemagnet
Shoveler74
Maczek

Let the trash talk begin....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
doug818tiger
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:42 pm

I'll bring tumms for it
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Tums for the crew... Bergepanzer for the tank....russian

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
White Tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:37 pm

At least they don't have type 59's? Razz

Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major
Freakydude

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:24 pm

dgsselkirk wrote:
doug818tiger wrote:
Afraid of a lil ruski tank ......HA.........my tiger eats Russian tanks for orderves and poops out recycled Sherman's
These guys are going to give your Tiger a bad case of indigestion....russian

I guess seeing as how Doug needs it really bad now I'll have to bring the Kingy, I'll set the board to God mode and I'll replace the IR emitter with something that can shoot 300 yards. I'll stay across the highway and try to pick people off with my 40 foot wide cone of death lol  

Dean I saw Mike this week and he says he is coming so I know two people that will have their Ruski hands full

I am really excited about this Saturday on a serious note, I finally got some stuff done on the KT that I have been wanting to do. The good old Wespe had his tires bonded on too and they don't fall off any more. at least so far they haven't ( crosses fingers )
Back to top Go down
doug818tiger
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Hey Curtis don't for get the secret weapon hint hint ....one of the best tank destroyers of all ww2
Back to top Go down
Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major
Freakydude

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:18 pm

doug818tiger wrote:
Hey Curtis don't for get the secret weapon  hint hint ....one of the best tank destroyers of all ww2
its already in the truck lol
Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Curtis

How about my new "kitty" Wink 

Apparently for me "too many" and Panthers don't go together Laughing

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Nothing will save either of you from the Beasts of the East!russian

Back to top Go down
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:19 pm

doug818tiger wrote:
Hey Curtis don't for get the secret weapon  hint hint ....one of the best tank destroyers of all ww2
A Hawker Typhoon? Razz

Freakydude
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major
Freakydude

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Glen B wrote:
Curtis

your kitten is purring just fine, right now its missing a few screws but hey, I'll find them and glue them back in lol
Back to top Go down
doug818tiger
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:10 am

We will win this for the German mother land
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:41 am

doug818tiger wrote:
We will win this for the German mother land
Dougie, German Fatherland, Mother Russia dude! lol!

Back to top Go down
doug818tiger
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:40 pm

My bad
Back to top Go down
doug818tiger
Sgt-Major
Sgt-Major

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:59 pm

You know what I ment its been a rough week
Back to top Go down
White Tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Glen B wrote:
Curtis

Tell that to the Rusky players after you destroy them all lol!

(Also before Tom Asks, Yes my tiger is almost done just adding some detail's then have to add the Decals and seal it)

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:27 pm

White Tiger wrote:
Glen B wrote:
Curtis

The new one won't be used at the meet, it will be my next build, after I complete the Taigen Tiger I (Early Version) that I am currently working on.  Likely won't be fielded until the 2014 season.

2014 season will see the debut of this Panther and likely another little project which is planned after the Panther. Very Happy

Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Glen B wrote:
White Tiger wrote:
Glen B wrote:
Curtis

The new one won't be used at the meet, it will be my next build, after I complete the Taigen Tiger I (Early Version) that I am currently working on.  Likely won't be fielded until the 2014 season.

2014 season will see the debut of this Panther and likely another little project which is planned after the Panther. Very Happy
Dare you to build an E-100 or Jadgpanzer E-100 next Razz

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:41 pm

No, I don't do paper panzers, I'm boring Embarassed Laughing , I like to build the historic stuff.

Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Glen B wrote:
No, I don't do paper panzers, I'm boring Embarassed Laughing , I like to build the historic stuff.
Hmmm what about a Jadgtiger 8.8? (they had a few built..)

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 pm

White Tiger wrote:
Glen B wrote:
Hmmm what about a Jadgtiger 8.8? (they had a few built..)
If things go according to plan, it will be a Tiger II, Production Turret.

If handled properly, an impressive weapon;

"On the road from Bollersdorf to Strausberg stood a further 11 Stalin tanks, and away on the edge of the village itself were around 120-150 enemy tanks in the process of being refuelled and re-armed. I opened fire and destroyed first and last of the 11 Stalin tanks on the road….My own personal score of enemy tanks destroyed in this action was 39."
SS-Hauptscharführer Karl Körner,
schwere SS Panzer Abteilung (103) 503 / III SS Panzer Corps,
East Germany, April of 1945.

Of course, in the IR world, they can be taken out by a Pz III, due to the quick reloading time afforded to the light tanks in IR systems Laughing 
IR has its limitations, compared to reality.

Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:27 pm

So i should get a Panzer 4 for trolling then eh? Razz

Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:41 pm

That's on my future list, I have the camo already picked out.

An HL Pz IV F2 converted from airsoft to IR, Clark Board, HL Upgrade Flash, HL Steel Gears.

If something falls through with the Tiger II, the Pz IV could be moved forward in the schedule.

This is not an eitheer/or situation, they will all get built, it is just a question of when and what the build order will be.

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Let me introduce you to Lieutenant Kolobanov.

The German forces attacked Krasnogvardejsk from three directions. Near Myza Vojskovitsi (German:Wojskowitzy), Seppelevo, Vangostarosta (now Noviy Uchkhoz), Ilkino and Pitkelevo settlements, the geography favoured the Soviet defenders as the only road in the region passed the swamp, and the defenders commanded this choke point from their hidden position. Lieutenant Kolobanov had carefully studied the situation and readied his detachment the day before. Each KV-1 tank carried twice the normal amount of ammunition, two-thirds of which were armour-piercing rounds. Kolobanov ordered his other commanders to hold their fire and await orders. He did not want to reveal the size of his force, so only one tank at a time engaged the enemy.
The 6th Panzer Division's vanguard entered directly into the well-prepared Soviet ambush. Belorussian gun's tank sniper named Andrej Usov knocked out the leading German tank with its first shot. The German column assumed that the tank had hit an anti-tank mine and, failing to realize that they were being ambushed, stopped. This gave to Andrej Usov the opportunity to destroy the second tank. The Germans realized they were under attack but were unable to locate the origin of the shots. While the German tanks fired blindly, Kolobanov's tank knocked out the trailing German tank, boxing in the entire column.
Although the Germans now knew where they were being attacked from, they could only spot Lieutenant Kolobanov's tank, and now attempted to engage an unseen enemy. The German tanks got bogged down when they moved off the road onto the surrounding soft ground making them easy targets. Twenty-two German tanks and two towed artillery pieces were knocked out by Kolobanov's tank before it ran out of ammunition.[1] Kolobanov ordered in another KV-1, and 21 more German tanks were destroyed before the half-hour battle ended. A total of 43 German tanks had been destroyed by the five Soviet KV-1s (two more remained in reserve).
russian

Back to top Go down
Glen B
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Glen B

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:42 pm

OK

You win, I'll bow out of this thread. 

On to other stuff like builds, and gotta get the field ready, tomorrow for Sat.

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:46 pm

I am bringing 2 of my tents Glen, you are still welcome to camp under one if you like...Smile 
I know you always bring that patio umbrella but I think she is going to be a bright one for sure! won't be too hot but still warm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the trash talk begin....   Let the trash talk begin.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the trash talk begin....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next