Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Friends and Foes Icon_minitimeby Maczek Today at 3:46 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Friends and Foes Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Today at 12:17 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Friends and Foes Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Friends and Foes Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Friends and Foes Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Friends and Foes Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Friends and Foes Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Friends and Foes Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Friends and Foes Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Friends and Foes I_vote_lcapFriends and Foes I_voting_barFriends and Foes I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Friends and Foes I_vote_lcapFriends and Foes I_voting_barFriends and Foes I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
Chimo
treemagnet
Shoveler74
AngryMonkey
Smittyburger

Friends and Foes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stince
General
General
Stince

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Not sure if you guys are aware of this.

But if you click on your Profile, and then Friends and Foes heading,
you can add people to your friends list and it makes easier to "PM" them.  Like a contact list.

Also if click another person's name and then on the Visitor Messages heading you can post on their wall.  
Just remember what you post up there any member can see if they look. Suspect

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 8:09 pm

Hello Stince.  I see that you are #1 for postings so I will ask you.  Do we have a Board of Governors/Administrators and who are they (basically, who is in charge) so that I can make contact and formally join and pay my dues.  When I was with Brant RC Flyers there were monthly meetings and a clear division of responsibilities.  I was watching on Youtube "20210320 VietRCC First Meet of Spring" and noticed they had a sign-up sheet on the field.  Is this how it works with CAN-AM?  Thanks

Captain Action
of the Pan-Tiger Panzer Div.
Captain Action

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 2:06 pm

Friend and Foes ..???
FOES, FOES ,FOES ...YOUR ALL FOES !!!! Jealous of the Pan-Tiger!!! Pan-Tiger Smash !!!
You precious tanks are all bridges to me , to be pushed in to ditches and driven over in order that others can be Smashed by the Pan-Tiger.
See you soon ........ viking

Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 2:34 pm

Ukiewolf wrote:
Hello Stince.  I see that you are #1 for postings so I will ask you.  Do we have a Board of Governors/Administrators and who are they (basically, who is in charge) so that I can make contact and formally join and pay my dues.  When I was with Brant RC Flyers there were monthly meetings and a clear division of responsibilities.  I was watching on Youtube "20210320 VietRCC First Meet of Spring" and noticed they had a sign-up sheet on the field.  Is this how it works with CAN-AM?  Thanks

The Mississauga field is "controlled" by the RC Airplane guys if I recall correctly (mainly due to Covid and threats to close down the area completely during Covid). The signup is likely a form of contact tracing for Covid. Attendance is not mandatory for Can-Am members.

Your dues for Can-Am are whatever time/funds/effort you are able to put forth. A couple bucks for the food Dean & Ed (I mean Norma) bring out... Donations towards field improvements. Buying Can-Am Merchandise. Some of us are members of the Rod and Gun Club that the Waterloo field is located upon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Sponsored content

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends and Foes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1