Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 8:24 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 I_voting_barCAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 I_voting_barCAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
Chimo
treemagnet
Shoveler74
AngryMonkey
Smittyburger

CAN-AM Battleday June 16th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Stince
General
General
Stince

CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAN-AM Battleday June 16th   CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Airbrushler wrote:
Sleep

One of the funniest thing from the BattleDay happen on the way home. Sorry Greg.

While I was driving home, Airbrushler fell a sleep Sleep while holding his pop from McDonald's. He had it resting on his knee, when all of a sudden it slipped and came crashing, ice and all, into to the center of his lap.
Boy did he jump! bounce He was wide awake Shocked until we got to London.

lol!

Back to top Go down
https://can-amrctankclub.canadian-forum.com
TeTris MoNk
Sergeant
Sergeant
TeTris MoNk

PostSubject: Re: CAN-AM Battleday June 16th   CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:12 am

Ouuu that sounds like something my would be good at!!!!

[/quote]

Captain Action, Fast Draw was a little game I came up with to do between breaks in battles.

This game is played in the parking lot. Two tanks line up with their back ends together and on the count of 3 they take off in opposite directions to a marked line about 6 feet away. Once they pass the line they are able to turn and fire on their opponent, first one to score a hit - Wins! Very Happy [/quote]
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: CAN-AM Battleday June 16th   CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:30 am

Stince wrote:
Airbrushler wrote:
Sleep

One of the funniest thing from the BattleDay happen on the way home. Sorry Greg.

While I was driving home, Airbrushler fell a sleep Sleep while holding his pop from McDonald's. He had it resting on his knee, when all of a sudden it slipped and came crashing, ice and all, into to the center of his lap.
Boy did he jump! bounce He was wide awake Shocked until we got to London.

lol!

that's ok it was just ice cubes left it was cold though...hehehe going to the doctors this week i have something wrong i'm always tired and i weigh too much
Back to top Go down
http://mdart8.wix.com/a-custom-rc-tanks  http://www.rcuniverse.c
Strato50
General
General
Strato50

PostSubject: Re: CAN-AM Battleday June 16th   CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:14 am

Awesome pictures!! Every tank looks amazing Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN-AM Battleday June 16th   CAN-AM Battleday June 16th - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN-AM Battleday June 16th

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4