Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 1:15 pm

» 1/6 Dragon Jeep Kit
RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeby MikeC Today at 12:51 pm

» THIS YEARS SHIRTS and HATS!!!
RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Today at 9:09 am

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 3:35 pm

» Panther 1 to 1
RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Yesterday at 12:15 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
RC Battle Apple I_vote_lcapRC Battle Apple I_voting_barRC Battle Apple I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
RC Battle Apple I_vote_lcapRC Battle Apple I_voting_barRC Battle Apple I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Chimo
Jarlath
Maczek
AngryMonkey
treemagnet
Shoveler74

RC Battle Apple

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

RC Battle Apple Empty
PostSubject: RC Battle Apple   RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 11:38 am

Some time ago I saw the YouTube video for this type of battle apple which indicated superior range and effectiveness.  I don't remember the seller.  I have the wiring that goes with these and was wondering if anyone out there has bought and used this design.  If so, what was your impression?  And if you used and installed them, can I get the wiring diagram for them.  They were supposed to be Tamiya compatible.  Thanks

RC Battle Apple Rc_bat10

Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

RC Battle Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Battle Apple   RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 12:15 pm

Found it.  Ordered from ETSY Feb. 11th with this wiring diagram.

RC Battle Apple Henglo10

Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

RC Battle Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Battle Apple   RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 12:22 pm

Looks like I was wrong about being Tamiya compatible.  Just a better/different system for HL battles.  Oops.

MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

RC Battle Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Battle Apple   RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 3:00 pm

Peter this is basically the same apple that Dean sells.
Back to top Go down
Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

RC Battle Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Battle Apple   RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 5:34 pm

So does that mean that I can get these wired into a couple of my tanks if I have the additional corresponding hardware?  I'm thinking of my Taigen Panther F and my Frankenstein Tamiya KT by ZackM.  Panther is painted, I have a Clark TK24 board but someone said the standard Taigen speaker won't be able to handle the strain?  Also Mike, I have these 2 receivers which I guess would have to be bound to my 99A controller.  But I don't know how to do that.  see below:  Can you help?  Thanks

RC Battle Apple Receic10

Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

RC Battle Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Battle Apple   RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 5:46 pm

My other alternative for receivers is from Amazon:

2Pcs Flysky 2.4G FS-iA6 6CH Remote Control Receiver with Double Antenna for Flysky i4 i6 i10 GT2E GT2F GT2G RC Transmitter : Amazon.ca: Electronics

for the Flysky controller I got from Dean when I bought the Taigen Panther G.  Again, need to program controller and bind.  Dean, is $40 for the 2 receivers from Amazon reasonable or do you have a better alternative.  Thanks

MikeC
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

RC Battle Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Battle Apple   RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 11:34 pm

Ukiewolf wrote:
So does that mean that I can get these wired into a couple of my tanks if I have the additional corresponding hardware?  I'm thinking of my Taigen Panther F and my Frankenstein Tamiya KT by ZackM.  Panther is painted, I have a Clark TK24 board but someone said the standard Taigen speaker won't be able to handle the strain?  Also Mike, I have these 2 receivers which I guess would have to be bound to my 99A controller.  But I don't know how to do that.  see below:  Can you help?  Thanks

RC Battle Apple Receic10

Peter I don't have those radios anymore so you will have to google the manuals for them to find out. I don't think there is difference between the two receiver other than the fact that the larger one has two extra AUX channels. I might just fire them up and see if it works since they should be binded beforehand anyway.
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

RC Battle Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Battle Apple   RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2021 4:25 pm

MikeC wrote:
Peter this is basically the same apple that Dean sells.
Yes, and for a lot less and works better... :-)

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

RC Battle Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Battle Apple   RC Battle Apple Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 11:09 am

Quote :
So does that mean that I can get these wired into a couple of my tanks if I have the additional corresponding hardware? I'm thinking of my Taigen Panther F and my Frankenstein Tamiya KT by ZackM. Panther is painted, I have a Clark TK24 board but someone said the standard Taigen speaker won't be able to handle the strain? Also Mike, I have these 2 receivers which I guess would have to be bound to my 99A controller. But I don't know how to do that. see below: Can you help? Thanks

OK. Lets start up front.
A standard HL/Taigen/etc... speaker will work with up and including TK-24 Clark Boards. TK20 to TK40 have 3W sound output. When you move up to TK60 and the output increases to 15W (TK80 is 2x 15W).

Clark TK24 will need a receiver with at least 4 channels (as it only uses 4 channels). If you have the radio that will bind to those receivers you showed, then they would be good to use with the TK24.

Dean's Apples mount similar to standard Tamiya apples.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Sponsored content

RC Battle Apple Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Battle Apple   RC Battle Apple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RC Battle Apple

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1