Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Today at 12:17 pm

» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Heng Long TK 6.0 control board I_vote_lcapHeng Long TK 6.0 control board I_voting_barHeng Long TK 6.0 control board I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Heng Long TK 6.0 control board I_vote_lcapHeng Long TK 6.0 control board I_voting_barHeng Long TK 6.0 control board I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Jarlath
Chimo
Shoveler74
AngryMonkey
treemagnet
Smittyburger

Heng Long TK 6.0 control board

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hachleopard2
Captain
Captain
hachleopard2

Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Empty
PostSubject: Heng Long TK 6.0 control board   Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 2:55 pm

New Heng Long TK 6.0 control board and just this month they release new version 6.1, Those boards will defeat Clark soon...

Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Tk_6_010
Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Tk_6_110Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Tk_6_110
Back to top Go down
Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

PostSubject: Re: Heng Long TK 6.0 control board   Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 5:51 pm

sorry.  not according to MATO TOYS who tell me that only their ALL METAL tanks, equipped with "Clark" boards can battle Tamiya IR tanks.  The TK6.0 and TK6.1 boards CANNOT.  They can only battle with other tanks equipped with the TK6.0/6.1 boards.  Very disappointing since I bought from Matomart Item NO: C2WS-C which is the Heng Long Tiger 1 tank with the TK6.0 board but I get NO FLASH from the mantlet mounted emitter due to a loose coiled wire (which I suspect is for the emitter).  see picture below.
So I turned to HOBBY HOBBY for a Taigen tank and got this reply,
"They are not compatible with Tamiya. This is what they said;
                “No, our electronics are Taigen systems. They are not compatible with Tamiya IR systems without a motherboard swap”
So, now am I back to HengLong ALL METAL tanks from Matomart or does anyone have any other suggestions.

Also, can someone direct me how to fix the emitter on my C2WS-C which is the Heng Long Tiger 1 tank .
Thanks
Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Are_th10
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Heng Long TK 6.0 control board   Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 7:20 pm

Some of the guys go in together to order clark boards you can also order your own if you want through  the Clark website or maybe one of the guys have one for sale once in a while you will have to get a radio with a receiver

Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

PostSubject: Re: Heng Long TK 6.0 control board   Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 10:20 am

Mato got back to me to say those wires were "just-in-case" spares.
They also said that my tank HAS IR and Airsoft features but I say it DOES NOT have any "flash" in the mantlet coordinated with cannon firing and yet YouTube link they provided shows that "flash".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j16Qnztq37c
So many contradictions making me crazy.

As far as Clark boards, I would not be comfortable installing and programing. Thanks for the offer.
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Heng Long TK 6.0 control board   Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 7:58 pm

If it has a flash anywhere you cant see it with your eyes you can only see it through taking a picture or video of it when its shooting

Last edited by Airbrushler on Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mdart8.wix.com/a-custom-rc-tanks  http://www.rcuniverse.c
Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

PostSubject: Re: Heng Long TK 6.0 control board   Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 9:55 am

Ah!  Thanks for that tip.  I will try and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Ukiewolf
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ukiewolf

PostSubject: Re: Heng Long TK 6.0 control board   Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 12:58 pm

Well.  I guess that while I am making apologies, I owe one to Mato.  Thanks to "Airbrusher" I used my video camera and sure enough, THERE WAS MY IR FLASH coordinated with the cannon firing and where it showed in the YouTube video.  I cannot thank you enough Airbrusher but here goes - thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Airbrushler
Retired
Airbrushler

PostSubject: Re: Heng Long TK 6.0 control board   Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 8:30 pm

No problem it's why we are here

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heng Long TK 6.0 control board   Heng Long TK 6.0 control board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heng Long TK 6.0 control board

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1