Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 5:26 am

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Today at 5:08 am

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor I_vote_lcapDisconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor I_voting_barDisconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor I_vote_lcapDisconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor I_voting_barDisconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Chimo
Jarlath
AngryMonkey
Maczek
treemagnet
Shoveler74

Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert B. Marks
Corporal
Corporal

Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Empty
PostSubject: Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor   Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 6:46 pm

Hello all!

I'm about to tear my hair out here.  The 7.0 boards arrived today, and much to my relief, they use the same connectors to the motors.  That's the good news.

The bad news is that I can't for the life of me figure out how to disconnect the damn things.  And what is truly infuriating about it is that you'd think there would be a tutorial on it somewhere (it's not like people need to know how to upgrade their motors or anything...), but every single one I found skips the step where they disconnect those bloody connectors!

[Insert 20 minutes of swearing like a sailor hopped up on meth.]

Anyway, might somebody know how to disconnect these things so that I can upgrade my damned tanks?

Best to all,

Robert Marks, frustrated
Back to top Go down
Robert B. Marks
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor   Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 6:47 pm

Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor 06232310
Back to top Go down
Robert B. Marks
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor   Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 7:17 pm

Never mind - got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor   Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disconnecting a Heng Long control board from the motor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1