Can-Am RC Tank Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAN-AM RC Tank Club is a group of remote control tank enthusiasts that meet together to run our tanks on a miniature battlefield and conduct simulated battles using Infrared combat systems.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Field Work Meet Up Thread
Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Dean's Beast - 1/6 MkI King Tiger
Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeby Abteilung 506 Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» 2024 CLUB DUES AND NEW MEMBERS!
Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:26 pm

» New tank headed to DGS Military Hobby paint shop! :-)
Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

» Informal Uncertified Battle Days 2024
Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

» New Tank for the New Guy!!!
Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

» April 20th Field work morning and afternoon play!
Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeby Chimo Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm

» Cause Of Flooding over The Field
Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeby Hammertime999999999 Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:22 pm

» COST TO UPGRADE A TANK TO BATTLEFIELD STANDARDS
Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeby dgsselkirk Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:31 pm

Top posting users this month
Hammertime999999999
Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S I_vote_lcapAmazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S I_voting_barAmazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S I_vote_rcap 
Abteilung 506
Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S I_vote_lcapAmazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S I_voting_barAmazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S I_vote_rcap 
dgsselkirk
MikeC
Chimo
Jarlath
treemagnet
Shoveler74
AngryMonkey
Maczek

Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Empty
PostSubject: Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S   Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 1:04 pm

As Big Mike posted a few months ago Amazon has the FS-i6S with the FS-IA6B receiver on sale for 82.98 but now you can use a $24 coupon at checkout with free next day shipping. Still need to get the self centering kit which takes about a month using Amazon but still a great deal. Not sure if you can use the coupon repeatedly doing more separate orders. But this price beats even the best I've got from Banggood using their various discounts

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:

$82.98

Shipping & Handling:

$0.00

Your Coupon Savings:

-$24.00

Total before tax:

$58.98

Estimated GST/HST:

$7.67

Estimated PST/RST/QST:

$0.00

Grand Total:

$66.65
Back to top Go down
dgsselkirk
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
dgsselkirk

PostSubject: Re: Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S   Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:55 pm

Yep, that is a great deal. I just bought 4 from Hobby King new version. They came with the self centering kit and the receiver but we want to use them for sbus so no use to me... :-)

Too many tanks, not enough time....
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S   Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 11:03 pm

I picked up one of those from amazon. Always good to have an extra TX.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpf-online.com
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S   Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 12:00 am

Jarlath wrote:
I picked up one of those from amazon. Always good to have an extra TX.
The coupon seems to be unlimited as long as you do  the orders individually. I just bought another one. I have another mission for you Mike if you choose to accept it Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S 1f601 It is to replicate the great job you did on my Taigen mid Tiger on a Taigen late Tiger I'm in the process of building which will have another TK-50ESP. That mid Tiger with your internals and the Clark is a scary good tank
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S   Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 10:25 am

LOL. I can Accept, but I'm short on aluminum floor mounting plates currently (Not even one for my Leopard 2 currently). I'll have to recreate that servo elevation setup again... Must find more kitbash linkages
Back to top Go down
Jarlath
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Jarlath

PostSubject: Re: Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S   Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 10:38 pm

Just got my order in today already. Comes with the self centering lever (you have to install yourself) and the 6 channel/Sbus RX.
Back to top Go down
Abteilung 506
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Abteilung 506

PostSubject: Re: Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S   Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:46 am

Yes got both of mine delivered tonight and yes they do come with the self centering kit. Saves ordering them. Makes it an even better deal Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S   Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazon deal on FlySky FS-i6S

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1